What's new

Made in China: Chinese 3rd Aircraft Carrier (Fujian) already showing crack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fujian has a total length of 320 meters. If this is a crack, its width will exceed 3 meters.

If the aircraft carrier had cracks with a width of up to 3 meters, it would have sunk long ago.

This is not a crack.

First they said Shandong carrier had cracks, now Fujian, lol...

Shandong carrier "cracks" based on western and Indian media in 2021

maxresdefault.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg
008.jpg
009.jpg

Last edited:
Fujian has a total length of 320 meters. If this is a crack, its width will exceed 3 meters.

If the aircraft carrier had cracks with a width of up to 3 meters, it would have sunk long ago.

This is not a crack.
It's only the flight deck that's shown to be cracked. Maybe it cracked somewhere else too. Who knows.

This is what happens when there's no independent quality control.

It's only the flight deck that's shown to be cracked. Maybe it cracked somewhere else too. Who knows.

This is what happens when there's no independent quality control.
Wasn't it you also posted Shandong deck damage joke in 2021, lol,, you are a good joke creator. Do you know how many ships of different kinds China builds each year for the countries all over the world?

only if you plan to drop it from 30,000 ft on Sydney :lol:
Facing the obvious fact, you are still shamelessly lying through your teeth, First Shandong carrier, now Fujian carrier, lol,, by the way, based on you retard bunch, Three Gorges Dam also collapses every summer.

only if you plan to drop it from 30,000 ft on Sydney :lol:
You know, the Chinese navy can massacre the Australian navy at any time. It doesn't even need 003. So you don't need to worry too much about 003. now we just need to wait for 003 to enter service.

Facing the obvious fact, you are still shamelessly lying through your teeth, First Shandong carrier, now Fujian carrier, lol,, by the way, based on you retard bunch, Three Gorges Dam also collapses every summer.
where is your sense of humor Mr. Walker. Frankly to me it looks like a rope that's been left on the deck. I'm just having a laugh at the expense of little pinks..

thank you @Mista

Wasn't it you also posted Shandong deck damage joke in 2021, lol,, you are a good joke creator. Do you know how many ships of different kinds China builds each year for the countries all over the world?
I guess you missing the points that there's multiple cracks in a multi billions dollar ship.

In the US if a single screw went missing there will be an investigation and non stop grilling in front of congress. Not to mention media exposure.

China has no such things.

FYI when the american build CV they pretty much build them nigh indestructible.

Let this be a lesson to y'all that there is no shortcut in building a carrier and that there is only 1 superpower.

@jhungary
Bro off topic but I accidentally swiped to next on twitter and got this video 😂, guys gonna trigger another one of them pandemics this way eating dogs n all-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom