What's new

Lt Gen Asim Munir selected as new army chief

I am not arguing who lodged the cases and when. Upon coming into power, IK went hard after NAB cases given his promise on accountability to the nation. He tasked his DG-ISI (current CoAS) to drive those cases by furnishing the JITs/NAB with proof (ISI does not need to be part of NAB, rather has operated in a capacity to gather proof/evidence). The point is that the then DGI saw some signs of corruption in IK's family/friends circle while being asked to help prosecute cases against another former PM and his family. At this point, he rightfully called that out to IK.

Har jaga hota hai. Let's stop this silly self-flagellation:

Military is about pomp and tradition. So what if government officials, GHQ, services officers and their families were invited to the change of command ceremony? Selectively posting videos to put our own down is simply in bad taste.
i feel sorry for what i said then .

News coming in of the new COAS has made changes to Corps Commanders and ISPR has been down-graded to be headed by a Brigadier rather then a Maj General.

Source?

Thanks.

Unless, he brings appropriate changes in ISI; things wouldn't improve.
ISI is a beast which needs much more though process. But definitely, ISI Chief needs to go, and Dirty Harry needs to be made an example of or send to some remote post.

Dont fell in the trap of these regime changers followers , bajwa with his swines could not able to get a single solid proof of corruption against PTI govt in the last 8 months , but failed to find yet , this is why they are airing propaganda about tosha khana.

They do it with own money, we do it with borrowed money
They do it with exchequer full, we do it while nearing default
And our scale is bigger and lavish still

1669910378880.png
1669910573378.png
1669910661945.png
1669912170377.png

Anyways, here some journos are recalling things "suddenly" (switching sides?)

Journos remembering things now

Last edited:
Jab tak mulk mein saray mafias ko ulta karkay latkaya nahi jayega taraqqi karna srif pipe dream hi reh jayega.

Look into what China did with Jack Ma... or MBS Ritz Carlton story.

The further we delay, the more we stray into the abyss.

May Allah give new chief strength to do the right thing, ameen.

News coming in of the new COAS has made changes to Corps Commanders and ISPR has been down-graded to be headed by a Brigadier rather then a Maj General.
Inshallah more changes coming which hopefully will turn the army more inward and reset. People need to give these changes some time and pause their critique.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom