What's new

Lt Gen Asim Munir selected as new army chief

True to tradition, the Sharif brothers have again fcked up a simple situation for their own personal gain.

Can't wait to see how this comes to bite them in the a$$ 2 years from now, really excited.

Bend the rules, create loopholes, just for your own petty benefit.

Damagh main in kay itnay charbi jam gayi hai they still think COAS IK kay khilaf sab kuch karay ga.

CGS, CVGS, DGMO, CC X Corps, left out. But we've seen this before too.

Einstein nay sahi kaha tha, doing the same thing again and again and expecting different results is stupidity. In the 21st century, doing the same thing again and again and expecting different results is called being Nawaz Sharif.
but sir, what do we know about this asim munir? why is he so appealing to NS? Maybe, in the short term, to deal with the looming threat of IK, he seems agreeable to them? What else?

If I had a dime for that being said for every COAS made by PMLN I would be Scrooge Mc Fuckin Duck

View attachment 899991
I want to ask why do you Care. For you its an amreeka selected chief. Doesn't matter who it is ..at the end of day its amreeka who passed the name for you... reality is pmln playing politics by reinstating a man to army chief who was allegedly ousted by Imran as dg isi. So they are making a point in front of army that they have crushed imrans ego by this move and returned self esteem into the institution.. silly pti minions don't get the politics being played.

Last edited:
Why PTI supporters so surprised

After what this army+PMLN nexus have done in 6 months

Why you all were expecting something different this time
Just learn to live with this now

Congrats to Gen Asim Munir on being a controversial COAS from day one.
frankly , i was hoping for gen nauman. don't know much about the guy but at least it seems he is no one's favorite hence the least controversial.

and this entire seniority BS being peddled, as if NS ever considered seniority before.

Is Asim Munir the guy who has made anti IK remarks and the guy who was Zardari’s military secretary?

Can anyone confirm?

And him becoming CAOS is confirmed?

Does anyone know who he is? Where he is from? Not Lahore/Gujranwala hopefully

I want to ask why do you Care. For you its an amreeka selected chief. Doesn't matter who it is ..at theend of day its amreeka who passed the name for you... reality is pmln playing politics by reinstating a man to army chief who was previously ousted by Imran as dg isi. So they are making a point in front of army that they have crushed imrans ego by this move and returned self esteem into the institution.. silly pti minions don't get the politics being played.
So PMLN crushed IK's ego by appointing a disgraced officer as COAS and somehow self esteem has returned to the Army?
LMAO. The only thing they did is further L laga dia army ko.

Army brats and yesterday's politicians should humble the **** up and know their time is over. You're just delaying the inevitable.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom