What's new

Junaid Safdar divorces his wife (Saif ur rehmans daughter)

Maybe she had enough morals to realize that being in a corrupt fascist mafia family not a good idea long term.

1697234181781.png

That is indeed a private matter between the two. The divorce can happen to anyone and it doesn’t really mean one of the two person is bad. I don’t know what is there to discuss but it is unfortunate when divorce happens in any family.

I wish them both best of luck and hopefully they find better companion in the future who is more suitable and like minded

That is indeed a private matter between the two. The divorce can happen to anyone and it doesn’t really mean one of the two person is bad. I don’t know what is there to discuss but it is unfortunate when divorce happens in any family.

I wish them both best of luck and hopefully they find better companion in the future who is more suitable and like minded

Saw on Instagram she blamed her mother in law.

Saw on Instagram she blamed her mother in law.
It doesn’t really matter. People do blame each other upon divorce especially our south asian families.

The bottom line is, it is their private matter and not a public affair. Even Imran Khan has had 2 divorces in the past but things can go wrong with anybody.

It doesn’t really matter. People do blame each other upon divorce especially our south asian families.

The bottom line is, it is their private matter and not a public affair. Even Imran Khan has had 2 divorces in the past but things can go wrong with anybody.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with them divorcing or judging them as people - but with Nani being a public figure - her being named as the cause will make a private matter something for public interest. Much like IK and his second messy divorce.

Clearly this is the most hot topic in Pakistani Politics and not the fact we have no elections in country and Nation's true Prime Minister is in Prison for asking for Balanced Foreign Policy and Wheat from Russia for poor

Langoor Safdar

what a shame, when Imran Khan divorced Reham Khan, these people and family publish the book about Imran Khan personal life ....and now ....where that book and where is Reham Khan ...

Back
Top Bottom