What's new

Jordanian Armed Forces JAF

My thoughts are no. If dropped close enough it is almost certain the target will be destroyed. Maybe if a laser designator was integrated with camera you could integrate some laser seeking weapon like ATGM(?).
Head and tail of that is look like guided ammunitions yes inside city wars need mortars and better of that guided mortar ammo

How so? Isis did it for nothing more than 1000$ dollars. KADDB has experience with integrating UGV weapon systems.
In Iraq Iran war Iranians made rpg7 rocket with mortar head like you have seen in Syria lna can use many old ammunition with cheap upgrades I want to say with cheap weapons you can get more weapons

Head and tail of that is look like guided ammunitions yes inside city wars need mortars and better of that guided mortar ammo

In Iraq Iran war Iranians made rpg7 rocket with mortar head like you have seen in Syria lna can use many old ammunition with cheap upgrades I want to say with cheap weapons you can get more weapons
Ah, I was thinking more of a UAE funded and LNA professionally-ish ran operation. Imagine having small drones attacking troop formations and less valuable targets and having big drones like Wing Loong attacking more valuable targets. This can provide valuable CAS and recon data that can be relayed to ground troops. Imagine a 10kg laser guided bomb JV between Ukraine and Jordan, it would be useful in the Donbass region, as well as in the MENA region.
Speaking of Ukraine, many new developments in munitions industry including MANPADS, and guided artillery.

Ah, I was thinking more of a UAE funded and LNA professionally-ish ran operation. Imagine having small drones attacking troop formations and less valuable targets and having big drones like Wing Loong attacking more valuable targets. This can provide valuable CAS and recon data that can be relayed to ground troops. Imagine a 10kg laser guided bomb JV between Ukraine and Jordan, it would be useful in the Donbass region, as well as in the MENA region.
Speaking of Ukraine, many new developments in munitions industry including MANPADS, and guided artillery.
You are right small drones are so useful
Really I don't know what is happening in ground of Libya I don't know US armed drones are bombing who why NATO AWACS are flying over there why lna don't pressure more on gna and more confusing issues
JV and ToT with Ukraine is easy they are trying to make a huge market and in this way they say welcome to everyone who want weapons technologies

You are right small drones are so useful
Really I don't know what is happening in ground of Libya I don't know US armed drones are bombing who why NATO AWACS are flying over there why lna don't pressure more on gna and more confusing issues
JV and ToT with Ukraine is easy they are trying to make a huge market and in this way they say welcome to everyone who want weapons technologies

IMG_2052.JPG

IMG_2053.JPG

The camera on the KADDB uav is controllable so if a laser designator was also added this would allow the ability to strike targets with ATGMs possibly. I think RPGs could be added like Mohajer drone possibly in rocket pods of 2s or 3s.

LAU-68275inchrocketlauncher.jpg

index.php

Last edited:
View attachment 567929

View attachment 567930

The camera on the KADDB uav is controllable so if a laser designator was also added this would allow the ability to strike targets with ATGMs possibly. I think RPGs could be added like Mohajer drone possibly in rocket pods of 2s or 3s.

LAU-68275inchrocketlauncher.jpg

index.php
The plane is very small and still in development mode so it's not a big payload, barely carrying its own "camera" surveillance system

Oh it's my photos :sniper:

Do You mean targeting from air atgm on ground?
Both, hell it could even help with laser guidance on artillery shells like Copperheads. Remember, the smallest ATGM is about 6 kgs.
images

The plane is very small and still in development mode so it's not a big payload, barely carrying its own "camera" surveillance system

Oh it's my photos :sniper:
Thats weird because a similar size and weight drone like the Mohajer can carry 6 RPGs... Hasn't Jordan been in UAV development for almost 10 years? I saw JARS videos form 2008...
In theory a 25kg drone should be able to carry a whole lot more than a few kg. What about a 60mm mortar shell that was 1.3 kg?

@Wilhelm II
https://www.luch.kiev.ua/en/product...-and-simulators/guided-mortar-armament-system
Ukrainian guided mortar, shoot one of these towards general target, and in theory you could designate very precise targets better than ground based designators.

Last edited:
the smallest ATGM is about 6 kgs.
I didn't knew that:tup:

Ukrainian guided mortar, shoot one of these towards general target, and in theory you could designate very precise targets better than ground based designators.
Absolutely they are really good but Ukrainian are developing many many things after beginning war I really confused how they want complete them because Ukraine is a poor country and even by countries investments and technology supports they are so busy with them . Base of most of their weapons in developing are old like oplot tank that Thailand regret of buying that. But there is a gift for us Ukraine need many helps for them and we can easily have their technology and projects with JV or small investment

@Wilhelm II
This is what I was talking about even though you can't watch videos. Put a laser designator onto a drone like this
http://www.cloudcaptech.com/products/detail/tase-4001
,and fire an artillery or mortar shell in the general vicinity of where the target it, and than lase it with the drone. Even air-launched laser-guided munitions could be used like Paveway.

26_5847_ce9ca7bba69313b.jpg

GP1-1-e1510273478679.jpg

Paveway_II_p1230135-1.jpg

Also, I think the drone above should be able to carry 60mm mortar ammunition because of its light weight(1.38 kg) and small length, width, and height.
img_2053-jpg.567930

If I am correct, one 60mm mortar round could be attached centerline, or on the wings of the platform.

The round is a good amount bigger than an average hand but still small enough to fit centerline or on the wings as I said.
111009-M-0000C-004.jpg

Dropping the munition could be as easy as flying over a target with your camera faced at it, and using some type of servo mechanism to detach the weapon and let if freefall towards target. Remember, if ISIS quadcopters can do it, than KADDB can too.

It could be useful in places like Libya where pickup trucks, and troop formations could be targeted independently of LNA MiGs, or Wing Loong drones while still dealing casualties towards the GNA.
I know you can't watch videos but this can be interesting in showing my point to anyone who can.
Dropping one of these on a troop formation won't be pretty.

@Nashab
Video from 2008 about KADDB drones, what happened to these?

These ISIS drones can carry a mortar but KADDB drones can't? I think the engineers are underestimating the loads.

5a55e9f1fc7e934c1a8b4567.png

Weaponized-drones-threatening-Russian-military-presence-in-Syria.jpg

Last edited:
@Wilhelm II
This is what I was talking about even though you can't watch videos. Put a laser designator onto a drone like this
http://www.cloudcaptech.com/products/detail/tase-4001
,and fire an artillery or mortar shell in the general vicinity of where the target it, and than lase it with the drone. Even air-launched laser-guided munitions could be used like Paveway.

26_5847_ce9ca7bba69313b.jpg

GP1-1-e1510273478679.jpg

Paveway_II_p1230135-1.jpg

Also, I think the drone above should be able to carry 60mm mortar ammunition because of its light weight(1.38 kg) and small length, width, and height.
img_2053-jpg.567930

If I am correct, one 60mm mortar round could be attached centerline, or on the wings of the platform.

The round is a good amount bigger than an average hand but still small enough to fit centerline or on the wings as I said.
111009-M-0000C-004.jpg

Dropping the munition could be as easy as flying over a target with your camera faced at it, and using some type of servo mechanism to detach the weapon and let if freefall towards target. Remember, if ISIS quadcopters can do it, than KADDB can too.

It could be useful in places like Libya where pickup trucks, and troop formations could be targeted independently of LNA MiGs, or Wing Loong drones while still dealing casualties towards the GNA.
I know you can't watch videos but this can be interesting in showing my point to anyone who can.
Dropping one of these on a troop formation won't be pretty.

@Nashab
Video from 2008 about KADDB drones, what happened to these?

These ISIS drones can carry a mortar but KADDB drones can't? I think the engineers are underestimating the loads.

5a55e9f1fc7e934c1a8b4567.png

Weaponized-drones-threatening-Russian-military-presence-in-Syria.jpg
Bombing mortar round by quadcopter is much better than winged drones . Winged drones at least need a simple calculating system for bombing with accuracy but quadcopter just need camera and few training.
That you said in first about laser targeting is developed I think. maybe in developing:D
When you have support of a super power even just Russia in lna if turkey send massive aids for gna war will be long but victory is with lna

Bombing mortar round by quadcopter is much better than winged drones . Winged drones at least need a simple calculating system for bombing with accuracy but quadcopter just need camera and few training.
That you said in first about laser targeting is developed I think. maybe in developing:D
When you have support of a super power even just Russia in lna if turkey send massive aids for gna war will be long but victory is with lna
p1736345.jpg

Algerian drone with unguided mortar shells. What type of guided weapon is commonly available for 25kg drones?

p1736345.jpg

Algerian drone with unguided mortar shells. What type of guided weapon is commonly available for 25kg drones?
I think you should ask your technical questions from the SC
Sorry my knowledge about weapons not complete :whistle::enjoy:

I think you should ask your technical questions from the SC
Sorry my knowledge about weapons not complete :whistle::enjoy:
I'm not really sure how to arm it with a guided weapon. @The SC do you think a drone this small can and should be armed with guided munitions? or any munitions?
An inertial guided missile could work, if you could point a missile towards a target and launch the missile the guidance would keep the missile on path until it hits the target. This can be done with some simple software, and of course control surfaces, and a gyroscope.

The Cadby long-range aircraft is capable of long-term self-flying, which is used in reconnaissance, search and surveillance. It comes in two systems, one with a long-range gasoline engine and the other with an electric motor for the sound of the electric motor. Flight for 40 minutes (for the electrical system) in one trip and for a distance of 3 km at night and day and provide coverage of video, and the use of UAVs in many cases and all the ground data difficult and dangerous.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

General Specifications

Length: 2.6 m
Weight: 25 kg
Wing length: 3 m
Operational range: 3 Km
Flight duration: 40 minutes for electrical system

Type of load

Dual-axis balanced camera
Two-dimensional
Daytime camera with 30x optical zoom and 12x approximation
Night camera measuring 640 * 512 non-cooled with electronic zoom 8 times
500 grams
of materials such as first aid or explosives are delivered at a specific location(?) Is this correct?

This type of zoom allows a lot of precision if an aiming reticle was placed over the camera, along with a laser designator which tells the bomb, or missile to move towards a target.
This is a game. but I think you understand what I am saying.
Drone-Shadow-Strike.jpg

Last edited:
@Nashab
@Wilhelm II
Do you guys see the UCAV in the picture? Is it KADDB project? It is on desk of both the leader of KADDB in this picture, with Al Mared next to it... It's not CH-4 or any drone in JAF service.
Screenshot_2019-07-10-23-34-25.png

@Nashab
@Wilhelm II
Do you guys see the UCAV in the picture? Is it KADDB project? It is on desk of both the leader of KADDB in this picture, with Al Mared next to it... It's not CH-4 or any drone in JAF service.View attachment 568720
I think it is kaddb project because it is on desk of leader of kaddb
We know rest of them are kaddb products it can be too and I didn't see any head of UAV like that
Maybe they want uncover that in next sofex
Congratulations to jordan

Back
Top Bottom