What's new

JF17 vs Mirage2000s plus Mig 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest some more new threads or comparisions in the same thread which haven't been discussed yet.

Lets begin with

JF-17 v/s HPT-32
JF-17 v/s HJT-16
JF-17 v/s HJT-36

GB

see cut the guy some slack please! see as PAKISTANIS we are very proud of our JF-17 because after almost 2 decades our airforce will get a BRAND NEW FIGHTER PLATFORM! we are a nation starved of new fighter platforms...unlike our indian counterparts that got mirage 2000's MKIs and so on in the last 2 decades... now indians are proud of their MKIs...they have the right to be....and when the LCA comes online you should be proud of it.....soinstead of whinning and pulling people's leg try putting yourself in the other guys shoes.... being proud of one's fighter is part of PATRIOTISM.... so let the guy be....let him be enthusiastic....

everyone has the right to be enthusiastic....:mps::mps:

i dont know why they think jf 17 is as their own plane:taz: its build by pakistan with money of pakistan it doent have even 1% of pakistan indegineous in it even the su 30 mkis have 40% indegineous in it but jf 17 is entirely a chinese product

i dont know why they think jf 17 is as their own plane:taz: its build by pakistan with money of pakistan it doent have even 1% of pakistan indegineous in it even the su 30 mkis have 40% indegineous in it but jf 17 is entirely a chinese product

Correct me if i am wrong! all you seem to be trying to do in all your threads is creating a FIGHT!!! bu ARJUN IS 40% indegenious....MKI indigenous are you kidding with me???!!!

Correct me if i am wrong! all you seem to be trying to do in all your threads is creating a FIGHT!!! bu ARJUN IS 40% indegenious....MKI indigenous are you kidding with me???!!!

well if JF 17....which is imported as CKD from China and assembledin Pakistan is being claimed to be an indegineous Pakistani Fighter......then why can't sukhoi 30 MKI which is manufactured by HAL in India.....from basic metallurgy to final assembly...be claimed as indegineously made fighter......
:pop:

well if JF 17....which is imported as CKD from China and assembledin Pakistan is being claimed to be an indegineous Pakistani Fighter......then why can't sukhoi 30 MKI which is manufactured by HAL in India.....from basic metallurgy to final assembly...be claimed as indegineously made fighter......
:pop:

add RD-93 which is a courtesy of Chicha Putin.

GB

Well Mirage 200 Vs JF 17 comparison...Proven Vs unproven aircraft. The merage 2k has seen nearly more than 20 years of service in India and airforces around the world in comparison to an aircraft which hasnt even got IOC.....Right now Mirage 2k kicks butt..by the time JF comes to that level Mirage might be another flying coffin in IAF.

And I request the threadstarter to post the specifications of the weapons and ground attack and target designation pods caried by the JF 17. It will be easier to discuss it that way. The MiG 27 has short legs and are mainly used for CAS missions nowadays. perhaps it's upgrade to the AL 31F might help it get back to the strike role. Jaguar is still the pinciple DPSA of the IAF.

The only thing left to be done is compare JF17 with F35....and make each and every effort to prove that JF17 is better than F35.....

My God, why u indians can't bare the comparison of a pakistani fighter plane with french or russian? The guy who started the thread didn't say JF17 VS Tejas. please open up your eyes and read again.

besides this, there is no harm in comparing a newly built aircraft with those which have already proven themselves in a certain role, rather a newly built aircraft is always compared to those which are good in that business.

why u compare FGFA of Russia and India with F22 or why russians call SU37/47 the F22 Slayer? that is because F22 is the best in the business and to earn name a new fighter should have some capability to counter F22.

would you compare tejas (if it comes in full production) with tempest II of second world war for its abilities or with EF Typhoon or rafale? ofcourse with the later.

so thats how comparisons are done, and JF17 unlike MKI or MIG29(which were primarily built as air superiority platforms) is built as a multirole fighter, one can compare and comment on its different capabilities in different roles with those which are best in that context.

so whats that makes you so upset about such a comparison?:pakistan:

My God, why u indians can't bare the comparison of a pakistani fighter plane with french or russian? The guy who started the thread didn't say JF17 VS Tejas. please open up your eyes and read again.

besides this, there is no harm in comparing a newly built aircraft with those which have already proven themselves in a certain role, rather a newly built aircraft is always compared to those which are good in that business.

why u compare FGFA of Russia and India with F22 or why russians call SU37/47 the F22 Slayer? that is because F22 is the best in the business and to earn name a new fighter should have some capability to counter F22.

would you compare tejas (if it comes in full production) with tempest II of second world war for its abilities or with EF Typhoon or rafale? ofcourse with the later.

so thats how comparisons are done, and JF17 unlike MKI or MIG29(which were primarily built as air superiority platforms) is built as a multirole fighter, one can compare and comment on its different capabilities in different roles with those which are best in that context.

so whats that makes you so upset about such a comparison?:pakistan:

Do you understand....pun intended remarks......they are usually made for fun......and both of us exchanged some good fun posts......

please go ahead,,,and compare anything with anything......all cats ....with all dogs...with all donkeys....and horses.......and have fun.

Comparing fighters is pointless.

On a given day a Gnat has downed F-86 Sabre.

While Israel gave Arab's a run for their money PAF pilots stood against the Israeli's.

Saudi's have F-15 and Eurofighter. Whats the use comparing Eurofighter with F-16I Sufa when you don't have balls?

Hope you got the point.

GB

Do you understand....pun intended remarks......they are usually made for fun......and both of us exchanged some good fun posts......

please go ahead,,,and compare anything with anything......all cats ....with all dogs...with all donkeys....and horses.......and have fun.

I am sure the starter of this thread started it for a comparison (Please read out the thread title again) if u have any problem with those who'd be inline with the topic, then i am afraid u r a wrong person at a wrong place at a wrong time, please go and find yourself a thread at some laugh.com, best of luck :tup::pakistan:

I am sure the starter of this thread started it for a comparison (Please read out the thread title again) if u have any problem with those who'd be inline with the topic, then i am afraid u r a wrong person at a wrong place at a wrong time, please go and find yourself a thread at some laugh.com, best of luck :tup::pakistan:

Having fun is as important as comparing JF 17 to every fighter plane in the world......and then fighting with everyone in the forum....to prove that JF 17 is superior to everything that can fly.......ant it can take on anything...but of cource it would require upgrades......how's that for fun.

Comparing fighters is pointless.

On a given day a Gnat has downed F-86 Sabre.

While Israel gave Arab's a run for their money PAF pilots stood against the Israeli's.

Saudi's have F-15 and Eurofighter. Whats the use comparing Eurofighter with F-16I Sufa when you don't have balls?

Hope you got the point.

GB

with all due respect brother, i disagree to what u said, because when we are comparing PAF JF17 with mirage 2000 or MIG27 it means mirage 2000 and MIG 27 used by IAF. and in my opinion both the airforces have shown that they have balls(atleast pakistanis proved they have, and i thought indians may also have, but if u think otherwise about the indians i'll not object that).

so if both airforces have "balls" then there shouldn't be any problem in comparison, right?:pakistan:

Last edited:
First of all I dont know why Indians come here to destroy each and every thread.Oyee go work on your own forum.I seldom use this forum as all forums here tend to get into a MUd fight.:argh:
PAk Def is so nice as no Indian is allowed there.

Now for the question
I think M2K is better than JF-17 in strike role....while Mig-27 is definately below JF-17 in terms of Strike or CAS role....One more thing IRAQ never had Mig-27.
While JF-17 is better in A2A agaianst the M2K and Mig-27.
JF-17 will have first shot with SD-10(70km) while Mirage-2000H(vajra) has MICA(future/60km) or current RD-530 (40km)
Mig-27 does not have any BVR thus JF-17 willl clearly get first strike

Indian website for the numbers
Matra Super 530D [www.bharat-rakshak.com]
Nutural website
International Assessment and Strategy Center > Research > China’s Emerging 5th Generation Air-to-Air Missiles

Having fun is as important as comparing JF RV to every fighter plane in the world......and then fighting with everyone in the forum....to prove that JF 17 is superior to everything that can fly.......ant it can take on anything...but of cource it would require upgrades......how's that for fun.

All i wanted to remind you of was not to make fun of others, and stick to the topic, further more, who said this thread is meant to prove the superiority of JF17 over Mirage2000 and MIG27? its just to compare and assess where it is good and where it is weak.:pakistan:

First of all I dont know why Indians come here to destroy each and every thread.Oyee go work on your own forum.I seldom use this forum as all forums here tend to get into a MUd fight.:argh:
PAk Def is so nice as no Indian is allowed there.

Now for the question
I think M2K is better than JF-17 in strike role....while Mig-27 is definately below JF-17 in terms of Strike or CAS role....One more thing IRAQ never had Mig-27.
While JF-17 is better in A2A agaianst the M2K and Mig-27.
JF-17 will have first shot with SD-10(70km) while Mirage-2000H(vajra) has MICA(future/60km) or current RD-530 (40km)
Mig-27 does not have any BVR thus JF-17 willl clearly get first strike

Indian website for the numbers
Matra Super 530D [www.bharat-rakshak.com]
Nutural website
International Assessment and Strategy Center > Research > China’s Emerging 5th Generation Air-to-Air Missiles

thanks for giving an informative post ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
on the other hand INDIANS are doing their best to make every thread a rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom