What's new

JF-17 Thunder Draws First Blood

Maybe that's what they shot down but they mistook it for a Viper. Or maybe the PAF did it and mistook it for another fighter jet.

Allahu alam.
i think it could have possible been SAR one after first 1/2 fighters went down and was than struck down by either indians or pakistani jets but why 6 people on board for search and rescue..i dont know whether IAF uses mi 17 for that role

i have created this thread in honor of so called "Chinese junk" JF-17 aircraft, who has its first kills in the form of "Asian Raptor" Su-30 MKI and a Russian "Flying Coffin" Mig-21.

full

Forget to mention, some soft targets on ground like a Brigade HQ and supply depot etc.

Your comments and thoughts please.

i have created this thread in honor of so called "Chinese junk" JF-17 aircraft, who has its first kills in the form of "Asian Raptor" Su-30 MKI and a Russian "Flying Coffin" Mig-21.

full

Forget to mention, some soft targets on ground like a Brigade HQ and supply depot etc.

It could have stuck a Mig-21. But I doubt it hit Sukhoi 30 MKI.

full

Pakistani pilots was great.
I pay tribute to them.
:pakistan:

full

You can add Indian flag under the canopy of both JFs.

In this video shot by someone on the ground you can see JF17 chasing an aircraft.
Now in the video someone claims it is a SU30, but if you look closely SU30 doesn't look like that. If you pause the video at 0:18 seconds you can compare and see the Aircraft looks more like a Mirage 2000 than a SU30.

And in this article written on Global Village they claim PAF shot down a Mirage 2000.

"However, some sources also indicate that the second plane shot down by PAF was, in fact, Mirage 2000–a French Jetfighter. That is why Indians are so upset and the French are very active with Pakistan to suppress the information. Sources also revealed that the PAF that shot down the Mirage 2000 actually has the video of its shooting".

https://www.globalvillagespace.com/wife-of-the-second-indian-pilot-speaks-to-media/

Picture to compare with the video.
Mirage 2000

Attachments

• mirage-2000-fighter-jet_939044e6-3a3b-11e9-9798-f85edb62de22 (1).jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
lolwaaa

Bachhe ko maaf kar do Hujoor !

Tum log maaf nhe kartay bachay aur boray, aur hamko boltay ho maaf kado.

Bht munafqat hai yeh PDF k Bharti Sena pati. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom