What's new

JF-17 Ready To Deliver Another Surprise

Yes 3 times for all 3 of my degrees

Hi,

I think that yo are a young kid with not much education who wants to brag what he knows not---.

Your intellect of 3 university education does not correspond to your postings---. I think you are a high school kid---or maybe going to college---.

There is an inteview of the Paf air vice marshal on this forum where he talked about why 2 CM400 cannot be launched from the JF17---.

You have been here for a longtime---you would have read it---. Now go find it and and that will answer your inquiry---.

Last edited:
Hi,

I think that yo are a young kid with not much education who wants to brag what he knows not---.

There is an inteview of the Paf air vice marshal on this forum where he talked about why 2 CM400 cannot be launched from the JF17---.

You have been here for a longtime---you would have read it---. Now go find it and and that will answer your inquiry---.

Why don't you write what he said in the interview. And yes im 31 years old with only 3 university degrees so far. I guess im lacking a bit in education lets just hope i can get proper educstion before i turn 40 :P

Personalizing this takes me to ur level and mentality i don't like it one bit but u asked for it. Haha.

Anyways id love to see 2 RAAD liden JF 17's someday. If chinese can do it for experimental demonstration then it can be done in pakistan also.

Hi,

Read my previous post again---. I think you barely have high school or junior college education---.
Go troll someone else i found my answer in another post. Cm 400 and cm 702 are already in 3 squadrons of Pakistan Air force.

PAF should have more airbases at place like Gwadar, Hoshab, Dalbadin or P
Why don't you write what he said in the interview. And yes im 31 years old with only 3 university degrees so far. I guess im lacking a bit in education lets just hope i can get proper educstion before i turn 40 :P

Personalizing this takes me to ur level and mentality i don't like it one bit but u asked for it. Haha.

Anyways id love to see 2 RAAD liden JF 17's someday. If chinese can do it for experimental demonstration then it can be done in pakistan also.

one thing I’ve learned that whenever you thing u are in top of the world, there is always someone who can humble you ...

PAF should have more airbases at place like Gwadar, Hoshab, Dalbadin or P

one thing I’ve learned that whenever you thing u are in top of the world, there is always someone who can humble you ...

Hi,

There is one in dalbandin---one in pasni or close to it---.

The problem is not with you but the senior member you are talking to. He usually does this(insults) instead of actually explaining why technically it is not possible. If you do ask someone who actually knows. They will probably give you a simple answer.

The problem is not with you but the senior member you are talking to. He usually does this(insults) instead of actually explaining why technically it is not possible. If you do ask someone who actually knows. They will probably give you a simple answer.

The problem is with you kids---the answers have been given multiple times---and yet you guys keep coming and asking the same---.

If a pakistani who has learnt physics at university level---shame on him if he cannot understand why 2 CM 400's cannot mounted and launched one after the other from the aircraft---.

If the university education has not taught you that same basic simple principal---I don't give a rats arse if he understands it or not---.

The problem is with you kids---the answers have been given multiple times---and yet you guys keep coming and asking the same---.

If a pakistani who has learnt physics at university level---shame on him if he cannot understand why 2 CM 400's cannot mounted and launched one after the other from the aircraft---.

If the university education has not taught you that same basic simple principal---I don't give a rats arse if he understands it or not---.
I dis-agree all it takes is to provide the link to needed content so that we all continue to grow and become more aware. Just to give a hint people who are true leaders are not who bark order, but who nurture and let others grow around them and course correct them wherever it is needed. (of course that requires certain level of EQ, i don't have it in me either). Carry on your merry ways good sir!

I dis-agree all it takes is to provide the link to needed content so that we all continue to grow and become more aware. Just to give a hint people who are true leaders are not who bark order, but who nurture and let others grow around them and course correct them wherever it is needed. (of course that requires certain level of EQ, i don't have it in me either). Carry on your merry ways good sir!

Hi,

I am not here for nurturing---. You are not worth nurturing---you are liars talk innocent but full of deceit ready to back stab---.

I don't know what lala land that you have lived in to be nurtured---. This is a defense info related forum---search for answers and learn---.

I am not YOUR FATHER who will feed you and put a kind hand on your head---.

Just be thankful that I come here and give you information---you will never forget what I say---only when the time comes and you are screwed deep---you will remember that you were told in advance---.

Hi,

I am not here for nurturing---. You are not worth nurturing---you are liars talk innocent but full of deceit ready to back stab---.

I don't know what lala land that you have lived in to be nurtured---. This is a defense info related forum---search for answers and learn---.

I am not YOUR FATHER who will feed you and put a kind hand on your head---.

Just be thankful that I come here and give you information---you will never forget what I say---only when the time comes and you are screwed deep---you will remember that you were told in advance---.
Sir respectfully,
It seems you have a hero complex. For the short time I have been here i only see you complaining, throwing insults, criticizing. I have not seen any meaning technical input yet. When I joined I remember one good post from you and I really liked it complimented you since then it has been downhill.
I don't want to further derail the topic so I will seize to reply on this.

Still trying to find "another" surprise in this threat. Integration and usage of REK in Feb. is old surprise.

Latest specs improved

IMG_4023.JPG

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom