What's new

JF-17 Now Boasts True Multi Role Capabilities !

O Pra, we are more experienced when it comes to missiles.
And I have no doubt we can do it ourselves. Our AESA radar is a good start hope we build upon it.
You really think we aren’t capable of developing our own system ?
PAC is one of the best institutions of Pakistan if not the best
Even if we could do it, a JV with a friendly country is the best way. There would be other areas where they can do something and we can't. So having JV in one area could lead to another. Aswell the other advantages of JV already mentioned by other posters are quite valid.

Even if we could do it, a JV with a friendly country is the best way. There would be other areas where they can do something and we can't. So having JV in one area could lead to another. Aswell the other advantages of JV already mentioned by other posters are quite valid.
Don’t forget, JV is always a “MAJBOORI” option regardless of relationships. We are ourselves capable to come close to such tech. Just like our strategic inventory

Don’t forget, JV is always a “MAJBOORI” option regardless of relationships. We are ourselves capable to come close to such tech. Just like our strategic inventory
Do you know that F-35 is also a JV and the benefits of the it being a JV project???

Do you know that F-35 is also a JV and the benefits of the it being a JV project???
There is a difference between F-35 and a simple BVR. Initiatives if taken now, will mature till AZM, we will have everything to offer from ourselves such as WVR, BVR, REK, UGB, SOM. WVR and BVR are what we are yet to see from PAF.

Don’t forget, JV is always a “MAJBOORI” option regardless of relationships.

It is the other way around. JVs help you to lessen the burden, cooperate more for best product & having different minds will help you build one bang for the buck. Ref: EFT, F-35 & other ventures by leading nations. I don't think so there is any harm to produce JV. Not to forget that total self reliance needs a lot more than one can calculate on fingers.

It is the other way around. JVs help you to lessen the burden, cooperate more for best product & having different minds will help you build one bang for the buck. Ref: EFT, F-35 & other ventures by leading nations. I don't think so there is any harm to produce JV. Not to forget that total self reliance needs a lot more than one can calculate on fingers.
I was talking in our case, not financially BUT lack of technical standard (gap is being covered now) so we have no option but to seek immediate help in the form of ventures.

Currently, it only deploys dual racks.

pRXEEtf.png

aY0737a.png
A new twin-rail missile launch pylon is required for SD-10

You really think we aren’t capable of developing our own system ?
PAC is one of the best institutions of Pakistan if not the best

Hi,

Tactically and strategically---in the world that we are living in---nothing should be developed on your own---. There should be a a capable and dependable lifetime partner found for the task---.

Pakistan & China have found themselves due to geographic positioning---. Pakistan & Turkey have found out that sharing is caring after going thru some real tough times---.

Tragically the GCC and Saudi Arabia got bitten by their arrogance---otherwise---the JF17 program would have been an excellent program to have invested some of the young engineers in---.

airforce have become more important than land forces in modern wars,I think we should allocate huge budget for airforce for future challenges along with navy and army,proportion of airforce share in defense budget should rise

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom