What's new

JF-17 Executing Impressive 8G Turn !

I think in this day and age the limiting factor for G-forces is the human element the technology can do a lot more than G-8.

Anyways - well done China and Pak.... This will keep getting better.

there was a thread where the jf 17 was sufferings from cracks in the airframe because of high g turns has that problem been solved

I remember not so long ago some Indian posters saying it can't execute tight turn due to poor materials and build quality lol.
They also tried to settle their nerves by claiming the JF-17 can't go ballistic and F-16s have kill switch and MiG-29s are sufficient to take care of entire PAF.
Guess what... When the test came there was no Mig-29 in sight and the Raptor of Asia just proved to be a Rabbit.

They also tried to settle their nerves by claiming the JF-17 can't go ballistic and F-16s have kill switch and MiG-29s are sufficient to take care of entire PAF.
Guess what... When the test came there was no Mig-29 in sight and the Raptor of Asia just proved to be a Rabbit.

I remember those legendary posts.
Now it’s all Rafale with meteor which can destroy the entire PAF.

I felt the engine sound was a bit different too.
Seems to more agile than before or may be i am missing something ?more thrust power ?
Both your guesses are actually closer to reality. See below

Forget the " 8 G's " that the OP claims for this jet's performance . Have you noticed how many more G's the birds are pulling in the clip ? Truly impressive !!!

So many comments, not one person except for maverick1977 and Iron Shrappenel noticed that it is sped up ?!?

Carry on OP, your track record of posting fake stuff continues. Please don't come up with the usual excuses : " posted as seen / haven't changed the title / don't blame me , etc etc. "

there was a thread where the jf 17 was sufferings from cracks in the airframe because of high g turns has that problem been solved

Could be possible and may be resolved - in products, there is always a place for errors and there are solutions and improvements.
When A380 was introduced, soon after some flights there were cracks in the base of wing ribs so the periodic inspection schedule duration was reduced significantly. Such ribs replacement was scheduled on war footings and with the improvement of materials, the situation normalized.

And here I am struggling with 5G :(

just a harmless joke

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom