What's new

Featured JF-17 Emerged As The Star of Swift Retort

Happy to see you get it.

Your response in February changed the game between us forever.

Our action in August post that was only the first in a series of cascading moves that have been planned.

Best regards,

Doc

Had PAF been much more assertive, Modi probably would not have been able to hide the humiliation. BJP might not have been able to beat drums of success. India's BJP govt may not have been able to revoke IOK's status.

All the above are speculations. But today, IMV strategic restraint was perhaps not strategic at all.

Had PAF been much more assertive, Modi probably would not have been able to hide the humiliation. BJP might not have been able to beat drums of success. India's BJP govt may not have been able to revoke IOK's status.

All the above are speculations. But today, IMV strategic restraint was perhaps not strategic at all.

BJP would not have survived.

And would likely never have come back to power.

Cheers, Doc

I have said it multiple times, expect a full blown, final war between the two neighbors shortly after 2023.. there won't be nuclear exchanges, one can't rule out a neutron bomb on an advancing armor column within your own territory though, to stop them from getting through you across..

I think main battle would be settled around attock river, sort of like the battle of Stalingrad..

We all know what the result would be.

Probably a strength of 12000 regulars leading tribesmen, Afghans and other civilians leading them all across Jammu, to Dehli.

This episode of history would be settled once and for all.

This is what it looks like to THE people who can peep into things that are behind curtain of time and space, for now.

why not panipat instead of attock river?

Come and get it ;)

Edyb9zPXkAUCfpQ
Where are the Chinese J-10s :cheesy:

Had PAF been much more assertive, Modi probably would not have been able to hide the humiliation.

The point is how Modi and his Govt will tackle that Humiliation ? we shot their 2 jets and next thing we know that hundreds of Brahmos were moved, and we moved ours .. limited war will be in favor of Pakistan but an all out war might not be because IA will always have a quantitative edge over us .

BJP would not have survived.

And would likely never have come back to power.

Cheers, Doc

Perhaps that's what Pakistani establishment wanted.

Now reaping rewards of the long term strategy. Situation at LAC, Nepal, BD, Iran, Afghanistan, all is going rather smoothly.

Wouldn't have happened if say someone like Sashi Tahoor was in charge of India.

Might not but what if they had decides to launch missile attack and it get converted into war?
There are times when war is unavoidable. Pakistan should have slammed IAF so hard that Modi would have to contemplate war from a position of fear, uncertainty, & doubt. Pakistan's restraint provided them space to boast & guess that Pakistan would continue to exercise restraint.

I can not believe that I would write this, since I am a dove & not a hawk. But in hind-sight 27 Feb should have struck them so hard that they would have to contemplate war. 26 Feb was an election stunt & in that Modi was able to spin a tale of success even when there was none. IMV PAF should have struck hard and not only by lobbing BVR missiles. The damage should have been visible enough that no fake news should have been able to cover it. FGS, PTI, like BJP in India, had employed fake news as an effective weapon against sitting government from 2013 to 2018. Why could the head honchos not understand that what worked for PTI & BJP would work for Indian government? A measly Mig-21 shot down was nothing. It should have been a third of a squadron of much-touted Indian assets. How many accidents would they have been able to stage to fake deaths?

The point is how Modi and his Govt will tackle that Humiliation ? we shot their 2 jets and next thing we know that hundreds of Brahmos were moved, and we moved ours .. limited war will be in favor of Pakistan but an all out war might not be because IA will always have a quantitative edge over us .
As I said, sometimes war is unavoidable. It was considered probable that Modi would create a situation. Pakistan was just not ready to convert an incident into an opportunity. This was due to fear. Instead of instilling it, we made policy out of it.

As I said, sometimes war is unavoidable. It was considered probable that Modi would create a situation. Pakistan was just not ready to convert an incident into an opportunity. This was due to fear. Instead of instilling it, we made policy out of it.

Maybe the Military establishment made sure that AF knows that we are not suppose to escalate it .. i mean shooting down 5+ enemy jets means war, now we can argue if it was decision of IK or Bajwa that stop PAF from fully decimate IAF on 27th Feb, but there is no doubt that some people see it as our weakness that we only shot 2 and release the pilot the very next day .

I have said it multiple times, expect a full blown, final war between the two neighbors shortly after 2023.. there won't be nuclear exchanges, one can't rule out a neutron bomb on an advancing armor column within your own territory though, to stop them from getting through you across..

I think main battle would be settled around attock river, sort of like the battle of Stalingrad..

We all know what the result would be.

Probably a strength of 12000 regulars leading tribesmen, Afghans and other civilians leading them all across Jammu, to Dehli.

This episode of history would be settled once and for all.

This is what it looks like to THE people who can peep into things that are behind curtain of time and space, for now.

Your analysis is based on predictions by Nametullah shah wali and my analysis is u got it some wt wrong.
It's like a major reason for 1857 war of independence was these above mentioned predictions but they got it wrong by almost a 100 years as we got our independence in 1947.
If u look at whole thing n u think about it objectively u will realise that if India were to ever make a thrust from the east all way to Attock than from a military stand point we are finished as 90% of all our assetts and man power is positioned to meet any challenge from india. So in such an eventuality Pakistan would be crippled to such an extent that theirs no getting up....in other words we would have lost the war.
So in my opinion this thrust will come from the West ie afganistan. I base my analysis on the following:
In the event of war with india all regular troops deployed on the western border will be redeployed on the eastern front, leaving just frontier Corps. To defend the border. So a coordinated attack between the afg army and backed up by us troops and air force would be deadly and would allow the afg troops to make deep ingress into Pak terrority all the way up till the Attock river crossing.

I believe a indo Pak war is inevitable and just around the corner.
I believe the war will be fought in three stages:
1. The Indians while faced with a hostile kashmiri population and a falling eco. and hostility at home will try to deflect it populations attention by engaging in a limited war with Pak on Kashmir. But the response this time from Pak will be all out n it will result in a defeat for India n liberation of Kashmir.
2. Devasted by the loss of Kashmir India will plan and prepare for an all out war from both east and west which will be supported by intl. Powers, us, isreal etc. This will result in loss of terrority and Pak will be up against it but the situation will be arrested with help and physical intervention of our friends e.g. china etc. This will not just reverse the tables but we will be able to capture dehli.
3 due to intl pressure Pakistan is forced to vacate captured terrority but after a few years the Hindus carry out reprisal attacks against the Muslims in the south of India and Pak is forced to intervene and capture India once and for all.

Note : some part of my analysis is based on the predictions of Nametullah shah wali and others saints.
In the end we humans can make guesses and analysis but it is only ALLAH with the final say.
ALLAH hum sub per raham farmaye

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom