What's new

ISRAELI PRODUCTS TO BE BYCOTTED!!!

Xeric

RETIRED THINK TANK
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hey people don't freak out after watching the lonnnnngggg list, just try as per your capabilities. When there is a will there's a way!
A bit can become alot

Do visit the site:
Boycott Israel Campaign

07a9267f4a9e08186a9d144238fa8c81.jpg

Last edited:
dude more than Boycott Israel Campaign this list look's like Boycott western company Campaign.

wow so many companies that are well known and established are supporting Zionism...It is difficult to boycott them all I guess because some of the products that these companies offer we need or really want...

So let's be reasonable perhaps each Muslim or anti-Zionist or anyone who cares about this situation should decide to boycott at least 20 or so of the biggest companies supporting Israel...But if you can boycott them all then I urge you to do your best of course.

Me personally I rarely support or patronize any of the companies shown in the images...I'm quite glad!

AOL Time Warner
Apax Partners & Co Ltd
Coca-Cola
Danone
Delta Galil Disney
Estée Lauder IBM
Johnson & Johnson Kimberly-Clark
Lewis Trust Group Ltd L'Oreal
Marks & Spencer Nestle
News Corporation Nokia
Revlon Sara Lee
Selfridges The Limited Inc
Home Depot Intel
Starbucks Timberland
McDonald's Arsenal FC

It is ok to boycott certain companies because of the Israel actions, but certain companies are very hard to boycott, for example IBM, homedepot, etc...

I doubt there are many companies supporting Muslim countries the way these companies support Zionism and Israel....

Zionist Economic control...nothing new at all it has been there goal for centuries.

dude more than Boycott Israel Campaign this list look's like Boycott western company Campaign.

Dude!
Whether you call them Western companies or the Eastern ones. The aim is to boycott them. i don't expect much from 'you' people to help us out on this so thanks for the comments and 'CARRY ON'!!!!

i can boycott quite a few of them, so i am sure many others can also.

i m glad that i have not being supporting these suckers quite a much since the very start, so i m satisfied.

i don't think that by refraining to use these products some one is going to starve to death-it may be starvation of any thing/kind, to include but not limited to food, clothings, Internet, computers, shoes etc etc.....

Thanks that we do have alternatives!

AOL Time Warner
Apax Partners & Co Ltd
Coca-Cola
Danone
Delta Galil Disney
Estée Lauder IBM
Johnson & Johnson Kimberly-Clark
Lewis Trust Group Ltd L'Oreal
Marks & Spencer Nestle
News Corporation Nokia
Revlon Sara Lee
Selfridges The Limited Inc
Home Depot Intel
Starbucks Timberland
McDonald's Arsenal FC

It is ok to boycott certain companies because of the Israel actions, but certain companies are very hard to boycott, for example IBM, homedepot, etc...

What exactly is that you use from IBM...a super computer like IBM NORC , IBM Blue Gene/L, IBM AN/FSQ-7 or a IBM ASCI White to browse Pakistan Defence Forum..???:rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom