What's new

Israel refuses to sell Barak-8 to Turkey

That little country which can have the best techs.
that amount of space.. will get owned if its full scale war.

Turkey dont need israel.
Turkey needs to send troops to palistinian ground just like it was in 1960(est).
And then create buildings,hospitals airport and such as that.
also most importantly a very limited army but very skilled and modern units.
then turkey will retreat or build a base there.
palistinians will have freedom.

Palistine should have freedom but it will not get it with its current attitude..Not every war can be won by force and voilence..i mean gandhi could have sent jacket bombers to kill brits but he was intelligent enof to choose Non voilence and diplomacy as his tool of war..

palistine can never ever gain freedom using voilence i mean wat the heck hamas hezbollah fellaws want to prove firing those rockets made out of water pipes can it defeat israel that way,instead the r being as a catalyst for israel to unleash it army on gaza .

Gaza and palistine is in current state bcoz the muslim world doesnot know good diplomacy..

Great news for Indians !!!

At trials, Cirit laser guided missile hit mobile target travelling at 60km/h, the helicopter it was launched from was moving at a speed of 120 knots. It has penetrated 250mm reactive armour with a range from 6km.

I think You are going to see While Pakistan-Turkey are cooperating to produce those missiles in Pakistan in near future .
slide0185_image030-1.png

Instead of being happy with fake news, I introduced a great news for you to be worry !!!

At trials, Cirit laser guided missile hit mobile target travelling at 60km/h, the helicopter it was launched from was moving at a speed of 120 knots. It has penetrated 250mm reactive armour with a range from 6km.

I think You are going to see While Pakistan-Turkey are cooperating to produce those missiles in Pakistan in near future .
slide0185_image030-1.png

Instead of being happy with fake news, I introduced a great news for you to be worry !!!

First thing put the details with source.
Secondly put the details in seprate thread, this is not thread for any helicopter or ATGM.
Last but not the least, why you are so excited if someone else is developing the technology??

slide0185_image030-1.png

I don't want to comment on the things being said and I personally don't feel there is any reason for Turkey to be kept out of the loop wrt barak-8.

I am not trying to counter your point (which I understand was made in a different context). However, just to clear the air, IA is going for active protection systems for most of its frontline armour. This would reduce the effectiveness of ATGM's dramatically.

Secondly put the details in seprate thread, this is not thread for any helicopter or ATGM.

Yes It is !!! Some of you told their happy feeling about a news interested in Israel to refuse selling some Air defence and AT missiles to Turkey. I just proved How the news you have posted is fake and I told that Being happy with fake news do not make any sense. Besides, I have posted a picture about Anti-armour systems to make you happier !!! :)

i think turkey can made system better then israel . sir please open turkey's industry of defence thread .

i think turkey can made system better then israel . sir please open turkey's industry of defence thread .
Imran, Turkey seems to be a new player in the market and therefore it will take time for its systems to be mature. While I have no doubts about Turkey's potential as an emerging power in defense, I believe it will take sometime for their systems to be called advanced.

Israel has been making international grade weapons since so many years. Turkey will have to work hard to catch up and beat them in technological levels.

Imran, Turkey seems to be a new player in the market and therefore it will take time for its systems to be mature. While I have no doubts about Turkey's potential as an emerging power in defense, I believe it will take sometime for their systems to be called advanced.

Israel has been making international grade weapons since so many years. Turkey will have to work hard to catch up and beat them in technological levels.

i agree sir
every country has own goals and i am 100% clear turkey will achive her goals.yes israel is advance because of there hard work and help from US WEST. AGREE:)

Good move. They don't want Barak-8 to end up with musilm world. Israel playing it smart here, they know India will be a trusted partner in future defence projects also.

But i still think Turkey has the capability to build something in the league of barak, for that best of luck. :)

may be he think you are pakistani member sir :lol:

our flags looking same :rofl:

Unfortunately i am not color blind & able to differentiate the color of flags.
And as long as advanced weapons are concerned, check the penetration depth of this missile(no source for this too) and check the armour strength of the opposition tanks. Its better you put the details for mentioned thread not ur fake news.

Can you give details of the systems which are made by Turkey and better than Israel? Or you simply wana troll this thread with ur un-necessary claims of other countries.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom