What's new

Israel "navy' murders POW sailors stranded in water (taped themselves doing the crime)

Nope. You can call me out any time. Hamas isn't the one involved in war crimes.

Note you dodged being called a supporter of war crimes.

Dude - call it what you want.

if you slaughter hundreds of civilians at a music concert and take hundreds of civilian hostages you have a bullseye painted on your face. you are asking for trouble.

When you say Hames is not the one involved in war crimes it speaks for your credibility

if you slaughter hundreds of civilians at a music concert and take hundreds of civilian hostages you have a bullseye painted on your face. you are asking for trouble.

When you say Hames is not the one involved in war crimes it speaks for your credibility
That isn't a war crime buddy. I suggest you learn what a war crime is before applying the term wherever you like.

But atleast you've accepted it wholeheartedly that you are an open supporter of war crimes. Very Israeli of you!

Btw, armed settlers are not civilians. Nice try though.

nice try ... we do not live in a vaccum
You're living in one -- one that's sanitized and controlled by the Jews and elites that had pawned the American spirit of free speech away for a few dollars. Pity you stand around and don't know s about it.

If the Zionists slaughtered millions of 'sub-human' Palestinians, it's perfectly okay because the Palestinians are sub-humans. That's the same techniques butchers of the past brainwashed their soldiers and citizens. Not long ago the Nazis and Japanese did just that. How ironic the Jews picked up the playbook from the very ones that harmed them. I bet Netanyahu picked up a copy of Mein Kampf in his teen years and has been going over it for ideas and play scripts. Pity you're the 'brain washed' one, not the one designing a play from Mein Kampf .

Last edited:
You're living in one -- one that's sanitized and controlled by the Jews and elites that had pawned the American spirit of free speech away for a few dollars. Pity you stand around and don't know s about it.

If the Zionists slaughtered millions of 'sub-human' Palestinians, it's perfectly okay because the Palestinians are sub-humans. That's the same techniques butchers of the past brainwashed their soldiers and citizens. Not long ago the Nazis and Japanese did just that. How ironic the Jews picked up the playbook from the very ones that harmed them. I bet Netanyahu picked up a copy of Mein Kampf in his teen years and has been going over it for ideas and play scripts. Pity you're the 'brain washed' one, not the one designing a play from Mein Kampf .
He's a khazar fake joo himself. Look at his name

If there is some part of the above sentence you cannot comprehend let me know

Do you understand it is an internationally-accepted war crime to kill a stranded person, even if he is a combatant?
Be practical. They are stranded in water after their boat sunk. It's illegal to shoot at them on suspicion of them carrying a weapon while they are about to drown. And there's no way they can swim to any shore from there, nor do they pose a risk to anyone from their position.
First, the person must QUALIFY to be a combatant in order to earn POW status and all legal protections.

First, the person must QUALIFY to be a combatant in order to earn POW status and all legal protections.
So you are saying that these victims were not combatants but ordinary Palestinian civilians that were gunned down?

So you are saying that these victims were not combatants but ordinary Palestinian civilians that were gunned down?
You can be a 'combatant', but that does not mean you can a LEGAL combatant. See if you can find the critical difference. :enjoy:

Israeli navy just filmed themselves like a cartel murdering Palestinian arab POW sailors, stranded in the water.

I guess all IDF personnel have forfeited their rights. Video of war crime above.

This is normal Israeli behavior, such as Ras Sedr massacre were 52 Egyptians POW were massacred in 1967

You can be a 'combatant', but that does not mean you can a LEGAL combatant. See if you can find the critical difference. :enjoy:

Rubbish definition

Rubbish definition
No, it is not rubbish. The reason I wore a uniform, when I was active duty, was to make me a LEGAL combatant. You ever done anything like that? I doubt it.

No, it is not rubbish. The reason I wore a uniform, when I was active duty, was to make me a LEGAL combatant. You ever done anything like that? I doubt it.

Still rubbish ..

The English considered US independence movement illegal .. so technically you are illegal .. no ?

You do cannot chose to decide who is legal v legal . A defending soldier doesn’t need a uniform ( in case you forgot your militia activity against the English)

Afghan taliban who fought to get rid of foriegn occupying force are legitimate warriors… you can call them what you want but it was their action that defined them

similarly for other men fighting for a just cause

They have nothing to loose
They were bombed before and they are bombed now

Nothing has changed

Still rubbish ..

The English considered US independence movement illegal .. so technically you are illegal .. no ?

You do cannot chose to decide who is legal v legal . A defending soldier doesn’t need a uniform ( in case you forgot your militia activity against the English)

Afghan taliban who fought to get rid of foriegn occupying force are legitimate warriors… you can call them what you want but it was their action that defined them

similarly for other men fighting for a just cause
Clearly you have not done even basic research on the ethics, conducts, and rules of war. What constitutes a legal combatant vs an illegal combatant goes back over a thousand yrs over cultures. What is 'legal' or 'illegal' has more to do with the HOW of war and not of the justifications that starts a war. China, Rome, and even Persia had rules for their soldiers. You have one more chance before you are intellectually dismissed. :enjoy:

Might is right

USA even called Saddam Iraqi soldiers as non combatants untill its soldiers were caught

It then called Taliban non combatants and then accepted them as national entity few years later

They called Vietnamese terrorists and now they are allies

They have nothing to loose
They were bombed before and they are bombed now

Nothing has changed

I have no questions on the motivation and rationale on the part of Hamas. All I am saying is that if you go down this path there are potential consequences. One path is that Israelis do not take any prisoners out of combatants

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom