What's new

ISPR Released Song Over One Year Completion Of Operation Zarb-e-Azab

well I care because most of them are brainwashed people and youth of our own soil, and IT IS OUR FAILURE that they went against us.

I just don't understand why no one checks the funding which is the major support. Financial crime in Pakistan is MORE LETHAL and dangerous for the system.

How the hell they are able to get weapons worth Million Dollars, where how is the money transaction happening, who is the middle man and where the money is coming and going.

We never get any news about this.

I don't care if they are brain washed or some paid agents. They all deserve to die Anything less than a painful death is a shame for whole humanity. If you have that much sympathy with them you can go to Shawal valley since it is still yet to be cleared so that you can be with them and join them.

I don't care if they are brain washed or some paid agents. They all deserve to die Anything less than a painful death is a shame for whole humanity. If you have that much sympathy with them you can go to Shawal valley since it is still yet to be cleared so that you can be with them and join them.

Yes, I have a lot of sympathy you have problem? :hitwall:

Making rogue arguments without understanding my post? Are you with insane mind? Who made you elite member?

Read my post where I said, what about Financial Crime being more lethal than this and supporting this.

Yes, I have a lot of sympathy you have problem? :hitwall:

Making rogue arguments without understanding my post? Are you with insane mind? Who made you elite member?

Read my post where I said, what about Financial Crime being more lethal than this and supporting this.

No crime is bigger than killing innocent people for whatever f*cked up logic you believe into. This is the biggest crime. And yes I have problem with people who have sympathy with killers of my people, my children and my soldiers. You love them? Go join them. Don't waste time here.

No crime is bigger than killing innocent people for whatever f*cked up logic you believe into. This is the biggest crime. And yes I have problem with people who have sympathy with killers of my people, my children and my soldiers. You love them? Go join them. Don't waste time here.

who is more sinner

one who kills for money
one who pays money to murder out of xyz reasons.
who loots people making their life miserable , forcing them to commit crimes

this debate has no ending.

Financial watch must be there

total agree with you if any one has sympathy with talidogs then go join them
there is only a "FIRKA" who has sympathy with them and you all know that which one

who is more sinner

one who kills for money
one who pays money to murder out of xyz reasons.
who loots people making their life miserable , forcing them to commit crimes

this debate has no ending.

Financial watch must be there

The one who kills people for whatever fucked up logic is the biggest sinner. No financial crime is bigger than killing someone innocent. Financial watch must be there but so should be a watch on people like you who sympathize with these b@stards. Such people are also a big threat for this country and for our people.

When Pakistan Air Force has got Tom cruise look alike sent to Paris Air Show, Pakistan Army had a surprise to show its Martin Henderson look alike in this song (i am sure even PA didnt know it). Check it guys at 02:49 and let me know if i am wrong.No doubt Pakistani Males are 3rd smartest guys on the earth :pakistan:.

The one who kills people for whatever fucked up logic is the biggest sinner. No financial crime is bigger than killing someone innocent. Financial watch must be there but so should be a watch on people like you who sympathize with these b@stards. Such people are also a big threat for this country and for our people.

don't talk like some emotional Majnu

No one here is sympathising with them. The current situation we are in basically due to financial crimes only. War lords were paid heavily , and the executed killings. Did any one catch those people who paid them and gave reason to kill?

No one here is sympathising with them. The current situation we are in basically due to financial crimes only. War lords were paid heavily , and the executed killings. Did any one catch those people who paid them and gave reason to kill?

By your rational, a prostitute should be allowed to roam free, because some one can pay her too huge a sum of money ?
Curse the supply of money to the prostitute and the prostitute herself ?

From onwards, you are a stupid molvi sympathizer .

i will follow you and make your life miserable now.

By your rational, a prostitute should be allowed to roam free, because some one can pay her too huge a sum of money ?

I think he is an Indian false flagger residing in Germany

@save_ghenda

And you shouldn't talk like a dumbas$ spewing bullsh!t sitting at a chai hotel on such issues. I hope you are better than that.

As for finances, that has already been done. A lot of actions have been taken to cut finances of those b@stards. And yes it was you who was sympathizing with them and I surely didn't like it.

Nice! Was that the SSG in action?

That's Pakistan's regular infantry troops across the board now...

Regular camo and regular gear of Pakistan Army was shown in this video.

New bullet proof jacks and a better assault rifle will make our troops even better!!!

No one becomes terrorists from birth. They come they see the world , they get brainwashed people pay for brainwashing and then make terrorists.

And you shouldn't talk like a dumbas$ spewing bullsh!t sitting at a chai hotel on such issues. I hope you are better than that.

As for finances, that has already been done. A lot of actions have been taken to cut finances of those b@stards. And yes it was you who was sympathizing with them and I surely didn't like it.

What action? Can you tell me what action has been taken? What is our revenue intelligence doing in this regard?

A year of pest control operation in NWA. May we overcome the challenges we are currently facing, terrorism, sectarianism, religious fascism, and may our country soon get its rightful place among the community of nations. Prayers for all men and women in uniform, our aviators, soldiers, sailors. May they stay safe and strong.

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom