What's new

Indian Tejas Proves a Big Crowd Puller at Singapore Air Show

Seems like I have struck a nerve here

No response to the fact been 40 years and even the oldest basic technology in Jf-17 cannot be manufactured by your aerospace industry

There is reason why you nation's aerospace exports trails the likes of Kyrgyzstan, Ecuador and Guyana and continue to do so for decades to come

View attachment 817301

View attachment 817303

List of exporters for the selected product Product: 88 Aircraft, spacecraft, and parts thereof
you do realize that this is a list of exporters and not manufacturers? dont put so much strain on your tiny brain, it will explode one day.

You Iq is in action

there are exceptions are there are generalisations and ones needs a basic logical thought process to understand those, please go through entire conversation again,

Let me make it simple
A person who can afford iphone will never go for Xiaomi , and the ones with low budget will be happy with Xiaomi (Generalisation)
But there will be some with low income and high aspirations they will opt for iphone while most in the their income bracket people will stick to Xiaomi (this is exception)

Still you have questions then you should spend time in school instead of online forums
and that is why india is going for tejas? because it cannot afford the iphone?

i just wish they make one deal soonest possible.

like we always say Modi must be elected again and again.

people on this side of the border will pick quick what i said.

Let me make it simple
A person who can afford iphone will never go for Xiaomi , and the ones with low budget will be happy with Xiaomi (Generalisation)
But there will be some with low income and high aspirations they will opt for iphone while most in the their income bracket people will stick to Xiaomi (this is exception)

Still you have questions then you should spend time in school instead of online forums

I get what you're saying and it is fairly accurate on the topic subsection of low budget to high budget airforce choices.

You're right in that logic.

But you missed that JF-17 may also be desired by higher budget airforce. It is true that none over $10B has bought it yet.

But Tejas also hasn't been bought by any >$10B budget airforce except India but this cannot count towards it since India itself created the Tejas program ... for Indian airforce. I think this should be counted out as a victory. Otherwise it should be stated that Indian airforce has long been rejecting Tejas until it was made "good enough" or some political forces help IAF accept Tejas. Either way, let's ignore home country, home product type of evidence for Tejas.

If Tejas wins a big order with an airforce of high budget then it's a credit.

Right now neither have but Tejas has won 0 exports while JF-17 has won quite a few exports.

1646727075591.png

Tejas are always big crowd puller as most of the time they are mounted on the display trucks...and certainly planes on the ground pulls more crowd.

But no one, no airforce ever pulled a Tejas.

You Iq is in action

there are exceptions are there are generalisations and ones needs a basic logical thought process to understand those, please go through entire conversation again,

Let me make it simple

This is funny.

You wrote such a long piece to try and debate me, but fail to realise the above statement that you quoted, was me using syama's logic against him.

72 iq in action. Cant read proeprly

you do realize that this is a list of exporters and not manufacturers? dont put so much strain on your tiny brain, it will explode one day.

and that is why india is going for tejas? because it cannot afford the iphone?
One more triggered
If its about Aerospace manufacturers, Pakistan seems to be doing a grape job there as well by being behind likes of Vietnam and Philippines

Count of ISO 9001:2008 Certified Aerospace Suppliers by nation

Pakistan - 5
India - 370
China - 572
Saudi Arabia - 10
Vietnam - 6
Philippines- 6
South Korea - 217
Singapore - 145

https://www.sae.org/?PORTAL_CODE=IAQG

Please respect tejas, its most expensive version of samosa till date ..✋🐘

Yes, it pulled a big big crowd per Indian standards but did they buy any? :-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom