What's new

Indian Pilots Supporting Anti-Turkey Patch in Greece.

Selected through a system of one of the world's most competitive examinations( UPSC NDA exam) and one of the most difficult selection boards ( SSB) with a success rate of 0.001% , even lesser than IIT. If looks were everything then this world would be a lot different
yeah we have seen them many many times here in pakistan . they came on plane and go by walk .

I think it's the first time Indians participate in the Iniochos exercise. And guess what they're bringing? Su-30s.

I read that their Western countries participating are very interested in the Su-30,because of the war in Ukraine. Of course the Indians could have sent another aircraft,but I "full sapport,sir" when it comes to Russia.
Looks like you're disappointed, which aircraft did you want them to bring.

yeah we have seen them many many times here in pakistan . they came on plane and go by walk .
But sadly for you, they didn't surrender with 4 full divisions and an entire squadron of fighters like PAF and PA did in 71

Looks like you're disappointed, which aircraft did you want them to bring.
None,but since they were coming,wouldn't it be logical to use the Rafale? But then again,the Westerners probably wanted them to use the Su-30 for training against the Russians.

No harm, no foul. The guest nation's pilots cannot reject the patch that has been offered to them as a gift. It would be incredibly insulting to the host if the Indians had declined it.
What if the Indians asked for it? :P

Honestly he should have refused to wore it, we shouldn't be entangled in other regional conflicts and rivalries i.e. as long as other countries don't get involved in ours (aside from rantings in UNGA or OIC which nobody gives a hoot about)
Ah,that's what you mean by "full sapport,sir"?

HYPERPOWER OF the UNIVERSE what happened on 27/2/2019
less than what happened on December 16, 1971

Untitled_design_-_2021-12-15T150314.687_.png

FabulousThriftyFish-max-1mb.gif

boom

But sadly for you, they didn't surrender with 4 full divisions and an entire squadron of fighters like PAF and PA did in 71
There you have it, the Indian references an event from 50 years ago which has doesn't even make sense to the argument at hand. For your own benefit, that same squadron of f86 +AAA downed over 19 IAF jets in combat and held over 100 combat sorties.

also enjoy this picture since we are going back to the past

Screenshot_20230227_144937_DuckDuckGo.jpg

A small tactical skirmish of no strategic value or operational value
But you humiliated at world level by this tactical skirmish 😄

less than what happened on December 16, 1971

Untitled_design_-_2021-12-15T150314.687_.png

FabulousThriftyFish-max-1mb.gif

boom
First why you guys to face saving in front 71 war

And last why you interfere in our internal matter in 71???

And we are internationally alone and had stupid policy of the dictator and you had a full support of than superpower Soviet Union

Last edited:
I think it's the first time Indians participate in the Iniochos exercise. And guess what they're bringing? Su-30s.

I read that their Western countries participating are very interested in the Su-30,because of the war in Ukraine. Of course the Indians could have sent another aircraft,but I "full sapport,sir" when it comes to Russia.
Some of the sensitive equipment is removed from the Su-30 for these exercises

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom