What's new

INDIAN Emergency Services (POLICE, AMBULANCE,FIRE)

Truth About our Emergency Service

The government Ambulance is never available, its only available for babus and their family members... just try out once.

Fire Department ! just call 101 and see if you are stuck on 5th Floor and the fire is on 4th Floor.... No chance of Survival.

Police Department ! its a shame to our society
Do Policeman work without a bribe... give me one example...Now they say pls give the fees as it like Doctor and lawer... are these people are not paid Salaries. They only charge and beat unarmed people.
Nice comment why dont U join the force????

policebike.jpg

untitled.bmp

We need smaller and compact cars for the Indian police... ones that can zip through the congested traffic ... we don't need the bigger fatter ones like in western countries where there are many more high speed chases on freeways. Compact, Agile and Powerful cars are what Indian police need.
Baby Steps....

What we need is Infrastructure and forward thinking. We don;t have to copy the West, create a separate lane for emergency vehicles! It would be nice if could incorporate that, but only if the infrastructure gets off the ground.

Public srvices are pathetic in India and those goodies posted are not enough for 1 billion people.:confused:

Sitting in a foriegn country and spitting rubbish wont help us. Come here clear the IPS become the officer and then comment.
Besides ur family, my family is sleeping tight daily. Guess what how many uniformed men sacrifice their sleep.

Dude IPS is only open for Indian citizens....how about you petition the corrupt politicians to give some leeway for foreigners of Indian descent.....oh I forgot they wouldn't do that coz we might clean up big time!

Sitting in a foriegn country and spitting rubbish wont help us. Come here clear the IPS become the officer and then comment.
Besides ur family, my family is sleeping tight daily. Guess what how many uniformed men sacrifice their sleep.
well if u can give me 80 lakh and few calls from S. parkash singh badal i can be any officer u want me you think i didnt try for any job before boarding plane for overseas . mate you need to have 10 lak to be hawaldar in punjab police and some calls from the top even to be considered for job thanx.

INDIAN Emergency Services????????????

YEA, I saw that during mumbai attacks!!!! :lol:

About Emergency Service....

You have to be Indian to Think like Indian... with population over a billion what do you expect from growing economy.....

Yes we are Improving and we expect better future..... 2010 can be said the year of Major Corruption .... but I would say year for Improvement now we are able to pin point the person and bring the corruption to the notice of the citizens.

Every governement that ruled was corrupt and none was penalised like the current one and very few people knew about it.

I would say Thank you Media for emerging India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom