What's new

Indian Army post destroyed - ISPR video released

Once again Pakistan is beating and humiliating an enemy that is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege, for over 70 years........8-) :chilli:

All Pakistanis congratulating themselves on release of grainy video of some mortar shells landing near an unidentified mud structure, how the hell is ISPR suppose to know, how many Indian soldiers were killed or injured or escaped from structure they call as Indian "army" post ?

Don't worry. We are slowly getting there. I believe it was a well thought out strategy until now. We bleed them at the LoC or in Indian occupied J&K and, as a response, the dummy Indians would attack us impatiently in Karachi, FATA, Balochistan. After each terrorist attack in Pakistan, we busted and uprooted one or more terrorist Indian cells. They created lots of such cells in Pakistan during Musharraf rule when they had a freehand (and active support from CIA/BlackWater and NDS). Now most of those terrorist cells have been busted. The remnants will be cleared in due course. You'll then see a pro-active PA policy rather than a reactive one.

Nehle Pe Dehla? Means what? Should we have sent gifts to the Indian war criminals for killing a school van driver in Azad Kashmir?

I hope that is the case.

All Pakistanis congratulating themselves on release of grainy video of some mortar shells landing near an unidentified mud structure, how the hell is ISPR suppose to know, how many Indian soldiers were killed or injured or escaped from structure they call as Indian "army" post ?

I am against this killing and violence but than again indian soldiers are already dying of hunger.

Modi is responsible for his men deaths. That bloody butcher need blood and destruction.

Back
Top Bottom