What's new

India - Rape of boy after drugging; Muslim League leaders arrested

jamahir

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India

MOLESTATION OF MINOR BOY AFTER DRUGGING; MUSLIM LEAGUE LEADERS BOOKED UNDER POCSO

Web Desk(Tvm)
Updated: Monday May 22, 2023

Bovikanam : Muslim Leaders in Aadhoor were booked under POCSO for drugging and rape of a minor boy. The accused League members are :Muliar Panchayat President and member of 2nd Ward, SM Muhammad Kunji and League worker Taizeer. Both men have been additionally charged with violent attack.

The victim, a school student, has suffered similar assaults several times and went on to lodge complaint with police. The victim would be given MDMA before carrying out the attack.

Muhammad Kunjii and Taiseer are currently absconding.

---

Jamahir's comment : Mullah is what mullah does. I am sure the family women of these mullahs all wear burqas or huge hijaabs. Cover the women, rape boys, that's the motto of these mullahs.

Last edited:
This is @jamahir bhikaris's thinly veiled attempt to show how secular he is..

you not foolin' anyone, commie.

@jamahir

Just because a person belongs to the Muslim League doesnt make him a mullah, just as being a BJP member doesnt make you a Pandit.

Surprised to see it in Kerala though. In NWFP it would have been par for the course.

Regards

@jamahir

Just because a person belongs to the Muslim League doesnt make him a mullah, just as being a BJP member doesnt make you a Pandit.

Surprised to see it in Kerala though. In NWFP it would have been par for the course.

Regards

It will be only a few people who are good and part of BJP at the same time. Yashwant Sinha, Navjot Singh Sidhu and Dharmendra... they were or are misguided. :)

About Muslim League, do I as a Muslim want it to represent me ? No. Just like there should be no group representing only the Hindus there should also be no Muslim League. Especially in year 2023 AD.

Thirdly, just like in the BJP it is possible that there are a few good people in the League too, misguided at the moment. But the criminals who raped the boy will not be progressives.

@jamahir sb

About Muslim League, do I as a Muslim want it to represent me ? No.

That is your choice. But that doesnt make automatically make ML members Mullahs (or pederasts)!

Regards

PS: Many years back on chowk a Pakistani Pushtoon poster had written a short story which ended with an act of pederasty, if I have a copy will paste it here.

@jamahir sb

About Muslim League, do I as a Muslim want it to represent me ? No.

That is your choice. But that doesnt make automatically make ML members Mullahs (or pederasts)!

1. My choice, as an intellectual and progressive, should also be the choice of others to various degrees, yes ? :)

2. But the majority make-up of ML will be of mullahs, yes ? If the sensible ones there are given a progressive alternative where their life will also benefit they will naturally think of joining that stream.

PS: Many years back on chowk a Pakistani Pushtoon poster had written a short story which ended with an act of pederasty, if I have a copy will paste it here.

OK and please make sure to preface it with "This is the culture the Taliban desires".

@jamahir sb

OK and please make sure to preface it with "This is the culture the Taliban desires".

This is factually wrong of course. Talibans are dead opposed to homosexuality.

If you recall the Talibs got started when a morally corrupt Muj governor of an AFG city (Kandahar???) abducted and forcibly married a young boy. The devout Muslim seminary students were furious, they rebelled, overthrew the governor and liberated the city. The rest, as they say, is history

Regards

This is @jamahir bhikaris's thinly veiled attempt to show how secular he is..

you not foolin' anyone, commie.

You call me "Commie" but say I am not secular ? :rolleyes:

@jamahir sb

This is factually wrong of course. Talibans are dead opposed to homosexuality.

If you recall the Talibs got started when a morally corrupt Muj governor of an AFG city (Kandahar???) abducted and forcibly married a young boy. The devout Muslim seminary students were furious, they rebelled, overthrew the governor and liberated the city. The rest, as they say, is history

Regards

That is most likely a myth. The" invincibility of the Taliban and its humanist tendencies ( opposition to bacha-baazi and opium cultivation )" are myth-propagandas cultivated by BBC and co. Before the Taliban took control of the country they were heavily involved in forcing farmers to grow opium whose harvest would be sold by the Taliban to American CIA people.

@jamahir sb

No idea of whether they are into opium trade or not; but they are certainly not into pederasty, which by Afghan standards is a fair bit of an achievement.

Regards

@jamahir sb

No idea of whether they are into opium trade or not

But I am telling you they were. :)

but they are certainly not into pederasty, which by Afghan standards is a fair bit of an achievement.

Regards

Why are you glorifying and legitimizing the Taliban like the Chinese members of PDF did just after the Talis took over ?

@jamahir sb

Why are you glorifying and legitimizing the Taliban

I am not glorifying or legitimising anyone, I am merely stating facts as I know. Now if you have evidence to show that Talibs are also heavily into buggery do feel free to share.

Regards

@jamahir sb

Why are you glorifying and legitimizing the Taliban

I am not glorifying or legitimising anyone, I am merely stating facts as I know. Now if you have evidence to show that Talibs are also heavily into buggery do feel free to share.

Regards

Come on, the simplest pointers to their liking of buggering is their hate of women balanced by their personal appearance which is not designed to attract women. :lol:

@jamahir sb

I would need a more direct proof. Maybe our Pakistani bros with sources in the Lumber One intelligence agency can provide that.

Regards

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom