What's new

Featured India: Health Ambassador gets indian covid vaccine on live tv to show how safe it is - dies 2 days later

It could be blood clot similar to Artrazeneca. He has high cholesterol, the vaccine might have trigger the clot.

Jamati poont from a Jamati turd world country calling another nation third world? I guess we will start seeing the sun rise from the West now

Guess what street shitter you are now OFICIALLY poorer than BD.

Don't waste everyone's time slinging shyt on PDF. Get useful and go throw some dead relatives into Ganges.

Guess what street shitter you are now OFICIALLY poorer than BD.

Don't waste everyone's time slinging shyt on PDF. Get useful and go throw some dead relatives into Ganges.
Guess what Jamati

Your origin nation is is classified as fourth world nation and is estimated to leave that status in 2024

The Fourth World, Visualized

1621186676482.png

Least developed countries

1621186823450.png

Leaving the LDCs category: Booming Bangladesh prepares to graduate

Propelled by better health and education, lower vulnerability and an economic boom, Bangladesh, the largest least developed country (LDC) in terms of population and economic size, looks likely to leave the LDC category by 2024.

LDCs at a Glance

Instead of cheeleardering on pdf, atleast educate yourself about your origin nation

So a fourth world Bangladeshi mocking another nation for being third world is like street Jamati beggar mocking a low income person for their poverty

I am guessing irony is lost on delusional Jamatis high on Hinduphobic degeneracy

Last edited:
Guess what Jamati

Your origin nation is is classified as fourth world nation and is estimated to leave that status in 2024

https://howmuch.net/articles/countries-by-united-nations

View attachment 744401

Least developed countries

View attachment 744404

Leaving the LDCs category: Booming Bangladesh prepares to graduate

Instead of cheeleardering on pdf, atleast educate yourself about your origin nation

So a fourth world Bangladeshi mocking another nation for being third world is like street beggar mocking a low income person

Are you Dalit? Or grew up malnourished? I showed you GDP per capita difference and if you can't comprehend what that is I can't help you Dalit. If being richer than you makes us 4th world what does that make you Pajeet? :lol:

Are you Dalit? Or grew up malnourished? I showed you GDP per capita difference and if you can't comprehend what that is I can't help you Dalit. If being richer than you makes us 4th world what does that make you Pajeet? :lol:
Pajeeet it's just 2 numbers Pajeet. Just 2 numbers. You don't need to copy/paste so many things.

BD GDP per Capita > Indian GDP per Capita

That is it Pajeet. I make it easy for you.
Pole vaulting Bong Jamati Malun poont, seems like being a pdf onahole has taken its toll on your intellect

You can take whining to UN, its UN which categorized you as an LDC

1621187624923.png

Last edited:
2 days are not enough to produce anti bodies.

Pole vaulting Bong Jamati Malun poont, seems like being a pdf onahole has taken its toll on your intellect

You can take whining to UN, its UN which categorized you as an LDC

View attachment 744409

Pajeeet it's just 2 numbers Pajeet. Just 2 numbers. You don't need to copy/paste so many things.

BD GDP per Capita > Indian GDP per Capita

That is it Pajeet. I get it numbers is not your thing, so I made it easy for you. Now go help your oxygen deprived family.

Sad to see people dying due to the pandemic. He could have died due to vaccine related complications or due to some other cause.

It is sad to see few FMs feeling happy about the death.

Be careful everyone, take all the precautions, take vaccine if available and be safe.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom