What's new

India goes back on word, violates LoC ceasefire again

Living in denial...oh ..may be he is one of the good terrorists that you Pakistanis love.
reported for stupidity!

Proof is 1 thing which if india had hands on would really have made an issue not just rotating in media and getting the nodding of their citizens!

India kicked us away from our homes and now is not even letting us live in our adopted homeland peacefully.

We will not stop until the rest of Kashmir is free. You can stop all this fighting by simply giving Kashmir what they want. And that is freedom.
you mean ,, you admit that you send the terrorists and fire across LOC??

Operation zarb e azb, mass decline in terrorist incidents in Pakistan , mass surrenders of banned outfits like Bla and the constant success our armed forces have achieved in data curbing terrorists. Proof enough that we have achieved a good number of successes and the NAP has also yielded favorable results with stricter conditions being imposed on madrassas as well
I am happy for this sir,, but still you support those terrorists whoare responsible for terrorism against India.
you need to restrict them as well.
Shooting them won't do any good as it will just prove that India is killing Kashmiri's while your very first statement where you immediately accused pak army of sending terrorists through ceasefire voilations shows how you people and your army think of us. Naturally the frustration gets taken out by shooting bases and civilian houses
they are not kashmiri but pak agents.

Our media and ispr has claimed it various times that they have captured agents but you won't believe Pakistani sources and neutral sources don't exist here. In fact it was in zardari era that we released a raw agent that was spying on us and was in our captivity for years and the moment thatbhe stepped in India he claimed he was a spy.

he was not a RAW agent,, your govt could not prove this,, and that is why he was released.

The reality for you guys is always vice versa thus as you believe your own media sources I will believe mine and my army. There are no neutral claims here but watching the house and people of sialkot suffering from indian agression losongbtheir brothers and sons is enough proof for me about the fact of indian aggression.

the fact is kashmiris themselves are suffering from pakistani firing,, you got better reasons to violate the ceasefire than us,, hence I can say that pak fires first,, we just respond to it.

Nobody knows for sure who starts the ceasefire violation.Generally, the border posts work in a rather independent manner and most of the activities do not get reported to the higher command. Local level operations are norm of the day.
So india must not worry about pakistan authorities providing nasr to frontline forces.then no one will ever know who violated ceasefire..

you mean ,, you admit that you send the terrorists and fire across LOC??

I am happy for this sir,, but still you support those terrorists whoare responsible for terrorism against India.
you need to restrict them as well.

they are not kashmiri but pak agents.

he was not a RAW agent,, your govt could not prove this,, and that is why he was released.

the fact is kashmiris themselves are suffering from pakistani firing,, you got better reasons to violate the ceasefire than us,, hence I can say that pak fires first,, we just respond to it.
Then why kashmiris are raising pakistani flags in railies.i have never seen indian flag in sialkot ...i hope you understand and will not lie in future.

We lost a soldier here due to indian agression across our border. Pathetic that despite a ceasefire between two nations India again utilized force.

The constant success against terrorism, the constant calls in indian occupied Kashmir, the capturing of raw agents and the rise of CPEC has made them insane. They are attacking our borders in hopes of provoking a very strong response to create destability and negative image of pakistan.

INNA LILLAHI WA INNA ILLAHI RAJIOUN.

to the soldier who became a martyr due to this agression.

Calm down..... Yesterday our soilder was killed by pakistani mortar fire... this is the reply...

Yes pakistan never targets kashmiri civilins unless its by fault and civilians come under heavy fire, which is started to stop indian shelling. But ur forces are such shameless animals they always take straight target of innocent civilians, hence, our civilian casualities are higher

Check out the figurs since last year

Pakistani civilians lost 51 vs 29 indians
Pakistabi soldiers 6 vs 15 indians

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014–15_India–Pakistan_border_skirmishes

Calm down..... Yesterday our soilder was killed by pakistani mortar fire... this is the reply...
Expect more replies from us too.

So india must not worry about pakistan authorities providing nasr to frontline forces.then no one will ever know who violated ceasefire..
Firing nasr is not a joke. Its consiquacies could be the end of a civilisation. And two great countries.

Yes pakistan never targets kashmiri civilins unless its by fault and civilians come under heavy fire, which is started to stop indian shelling. But ur forces are such shameless animals they always take straight target of innocent civilians, hence, our civilian casualities are higher

Check out the figurs since last year

Pakistani civilians lost 51 vs 29 indians
Pakistabi soldiers 6 vs 15 indians

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014–15_India–Pakistan_border_skirmishes

and we'll do the same.... its not worth to talk about this issue here man... no one will ever know who started the fire.. instead of blaming each other... lets move on

Firing nasr will demolish just one filthy country...who said it is a great country...
Autocorrect

U should have some respect even for enemy especially when u are also getting it.

@waz

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom