What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Continue...

e828e5e04d45128a8c1bc014061efa2e.jpg

7bec3a9e59000ee1c85d34bb267b1a61.jpg

Yep, a very long way to go. In fact, light years. Just check below:

e14bbb99c56c883ef5f0b769aae7b0ae.jpg

India%20Slums%20082808.jpg

India is mainly a big slum with no proper hygiene or infrastructure in place despite the so-called economic boom. The few rich are f i l t h y rich and the majority of the poor cannot even afford two meals a day. This is the reality about India. Just posting a few pictures of posh shopping centres won't change the reality.
Ok Point taken
Thanks

Someone please post some pics bout the freaking huge tech city in gandhinagar.....i am having some probs

The Famous St. Stephen's College Delhi.
It is unfortunate but this year the first cut off list for Bsc is 96%.

28b68e7b37d1e042623dc2a7ef3a065b.jpg

c79e51bd9271999260f26cb219ba17d1.jpg

I was talking bout,the uneder development huge project.......i have some pics,but i can't post them........planned pictures are avialable easily(go google).......its freaking beautful and amazing....thnx

DHARAVI

slums, slums, slums.... well whenever we talk about any progress or acquisitions for our armed forces, our beloved neighbors always remind us of slums and start giving gyan......
well gone are your golden days friends...the government is all set to change the face of dharavi
more then Rs 9,300 crore has already been alloted and the work has begun, dharavi is all set to get a makeover...

planned dharavi
7c478f4d0ac9461c873d5c99a90edd48.jpg

work in progress
a73319ebd12ab971ad55d5487dfd271e.jpg

completed buildings
5e617a360a6bd8c96e9b5239f32c48a0.jpg

some more info on dharavi
http://www.sra.gov.in/HTMLPages/Dharavi.htm
What's New - Dharavi, Mumbai

26efddbe6018aee6f59ec838d6589989.gif

so next time someone reminds us of slums get him here and yeh this is been done with our money, its no aid from other country
26efddbe6018aee6f59ec838d6589989.gif

Guys, this thread is useless, we have nothing to prove. We know what India is and we know what its capable of. Those threads about India's poverty are nothing but desperate attempts by some insecure child(ren) to feel better about themselves and the state of affairs in their country.

Don't bother, either way, what ever the situation is, its ours to fix or enjoy. I would suggest not wasting anymore time, but I don't want to be the one to tell you what to do, so carry on if you feel like you must.

This is not about proving anything,brother.......you see many here are sharing many pics of planned and completed infrastructure here,which many like me hadn't seen before......so carry on guys

Guys, this thread is useless, we have nothing to prove. We know what India is and we know what its capable of. Those threads about India's poverty are nothing but desperate attempts by some insecure child(ren) to feel better about themselves and the state of affairs in their country.

Don't bother, either way, what ever the situation is, its ours to fix or enjoy. I would suggest not wasting anymore time, but I don't want to be the one to tell you what to do, so carry on if you feel like you must.

Point taken, but nevertheless, a very good thread to share such pictures. I myself was not aware of many of them, and would love to see more. Nothing to prove, just share & enjoy.

I stayed in Dharavi for 3 months. Best experience of my life.

---
One can understand all the problems of life - Water, money, neighbors, border issues...;)

All the issues can be applied to world politics.

Back
Top Bottom