What's new

Imran Khan will come with two third majority In sha Allah- Explained with Logic

2/3 means to win 160 seats
PTI won 115 this time

Its only possible if PTI wins central punjab
Where it won 10 seats, PMLN won 50 seats there

Also GDA will be in PTI camps..they can win sindh but elections are rigged there so no chance

** SINDH - Rural :
With respect to seat adjustments with GDA in interior Sindh..........PTI can win 13 to 15 NA seats (out of 39) from Interior Sindh...

** SINDH - Urban :
While it can win at least 17 to 19 NA seats from Karachi & Hyderabad without any seat adjustments.... Means in total PTI can win 30 to 34 NA seats (out of 61) from Sindh Province...

** KPK :
PTI can win 45 NA seats (out of 51) from KPK...

** FCA - Islamabad :
As per my observation, PTI can win all 3 seats of FCA Islamabad...

** BALOCHISTAN :
PTI can win 2 to 3 NA seats (out of 16) from Balochistan... Qasim Suri from Quetta... Zubaida Jalal from Turbat... Mir Khan Muhammad Jamali from Dera Murad Jamali....

Means PTI can win 70 to 80 NA seats (out of 131) other than Punjab....

While for electoral matters, we need to divide Punjab into 3 zones :

1. Punjab - North / Pothohar
2. Punjab - Central / PML-N Base
3. Punjab - South / Seraiki Belt of Feudal Lords or traditional Elect-ables.

I don't care if he comes back or not, I want a govt in Pakistan chose by its people through fair elections like last time, And I want that Govt to finish its term and if Pakistan awam don't want them in power then it should be their choice not America's or them threatening Pakistani's and interfering in Pakistan internal politics, its dangerous and must be stopped.

2/3 means to win 160 seats
PTI won 115 this time

Its only possible if PTI wins central punjab
Where it won 10 seats, PMLN won 50 seats there

Also GDA will be in PTI camps..they can win sindh but elections are rigged there so no chance
people give a lot of shtick to interior Sindh people but from what I know its pretty much fiefdom and elections of Kazakhstan can be trusted more than election results of interior Sindh
for fair elections -they genuinely need army presence and evms

CP remains a thorny issue- on one hand installation of Buzdaar pretty much ended a lot of support PTI enjoyed previously so if elections were solely based on that - than PTI could have lost those 10 seats too, many PTI supporters were left unimpressed with his performance
but these recent developments and rhetoric means PTI is back in business - are they the dominant party rn?
remains to be seen

Buzdaar really damaged the public perception- doesn't matter if his performance was good or not
he just did not look, act like a strong leader

** SINDH - Rural :
With respect to seat adjustments with GDA in interior Sindh..........PTI can win 13 to 15 NA seats (out of 39) from Interior Sindh...

** SINDH - Urban :
While it can win at least 17 to 19 NA seats from Karachi & Hyderabad without any seat adjustments.... Means in total PTI can win 30 to 34 NA seats (out of 61) from Sindh Province...

** KPK :
PTI can win 45 NA seats (out of 51) from KPK...

** FCA - Islamabad :
As per my observation, PTI can win all 3 seats of FCA Islamabad...

** BALOCHISTAN :
PTI can win 2 to 3 NA seats (out of 16) from Balochistan... Qasim Suri from Quetta... Zubaida Jalal from Turbat... Mir Khan Muhammad Jamali from Dera Murad Jamali....

Means PTI can win 70 to 80 NA seats (out of 131) other than Punjab....

While for electoral matters, we need to divide Punjab into 3 zones :

1. Punjab - North / Pothohar
2. Punjab - Central / PML-N Base
3. Punjab - South / Seraiki Belt of Feudal Lords or traditional Elect-ables.
No
Balochistan= local nawabs out of quetta
Huge division inside quetta based upon ethnic voting between shia baloch and pushtoons

Punjab= central is rock solid PMLN
Rural sindh= doesnt matter rigged and has est. Blessing but is ROCK solid PPPP
South punjab= local peer and nawabs

Back
Top Bottom