What's new

Imran Khan will come with two third majority In sha Allah- Explained with Logic

Maula Jatt

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
honestly a very good breakdown in terms of economic crisis new government will face, as commodity prices rise, payments etc and also sudden change among neutral voters IK, hardships of running coalition government
before comment please try to listen at least 4-5 minutes of the video- its really good and he explains his stance with great logic
@ziaulislam @Norwegian @Great Janjua @cocomo

Last edited:
And do you think those, who conspired against him, would let him come in power again? Even if elections are held in October, Gen. Bajwa will still be CAOS, so no chance of IK winning G.E.
I think military establishmet will force PTI members to defect, so it's not going to win more than 20/30 seats.

And do you think those, who conspired against him, would let him come in power again? Even if elections are held in October, Gen. Bajwa will still be CAOS, so no chance of IK winning G.E.
I think military establishmet will force PTI members to defect, so it's not going to win more than 20/30 seats.
He will win in KPK and form provincial government. I dont believe he will win more than 60 MNA seats. Pti will be in the opposition. People as usual are being naive, even if Bajwa leaves it makes no difference, the next generals in line were also in the core commanders meetings.

The only way for IK to come back is after 5 years, Pti has to give their foreign policy to the establishment and listen to important issues. A chamcha government will be fine, the youth will be happy but then will wonder why IK is so quiet on important issues, then the down fall will happen.

This government will not be able to shake of the tag of foreign imported American government. Where ever it will turn.

They will begin to turn on each other, like hyenas, until the Lion returns

Inshallah. He will return with 2/3rd majority.
honestly a very good breakdown in terms of economic crisis new government will face, as commodity prices rise, payments etc and also sudden change among neutral voters IK, hardships of running coalition government
before comment please try to listen at least 4-5 minutes of the video- its really good and he explains his stance with great logic
@ziaulislam @Norwegian @Great Janjua @cocomo
Apologies for asking a stupid question.
What is meant by 2/3rd majority and could you not have more than 2/3rd?

At least 2/3 majority; the minimum needed to pass major reforms.

People thinking that the problem is General Bajwa alone are naive, do you think that if Bajwa is removed, everything will suddenly be okay?

The guy to replace Bajwa will be vetted to be just as compliant and complicit as Bajwa is. Same powers stringing him along will string the next person along.

The problem isn't a single man, it's an entire system, as long as this system lives, there will be an infinite number of people to replace the current corrupt traitors you see today.

Bhai sahab, I'm also nil in politics but this much I know, thanks to IK.

By 2/3rd I mean if it's 300 seats then at least 210 or more seats won by IK.

228 seats. Pmln won alot of seats during 2013 elections but it still was not 2/3rd.

Pakistan as nation has goldfish's memory.
If election actually get done in earlier given time frame of 90 days, i can think this might happen.

The longer it will go the stronger other parties will get.

PTI need to develop alot of younger leaders in local communities and provide them platform so people in smaller cities can support them instead old crooks.

Setup a platform which trains & educate young leaders who are the future leaders and transform pti from a party to institutions which can work for the betterment of whole Pakistan not just Imran khan get PM

2/3 means to win 160 seats
PTI won 115 this time

Its only possible if PTI wins central punjab
Where it won 10 seats, PMLN won 50 seats there

Also GDA will be in PTI camps..they can win sindh but elections are rigged there so no chance

Back
Top Bottom