What's new

Important: Negotiations with several countries, including Egypt, to purchase JF-17 Thunder fighter

Yes yes, send Dostum to trial and hang him first before you claim Turkish are so brotherhood to Pakistanis. How many pashtun this warlord killed? Why turkey is so keen to protect such a murderer? Is it becos he is Uzbek who is closer to Turkish than Pakistanis pashtun?

Turkey policy is very simple. Turkish first, be it murderer or evil. Others are second.

https://www.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1KC0IU

Neither we nor turkey have too many loyal friends in the world. It’s fact that turkey and Pakistan both have special place for each other.

We both understand and r helping each other at public and government level.

I have two of my Turks colleagues they r both very friendly and loving like brothers. We shouldn’t give any chance to enemy for our break up.

Turkey KSA or UAE all understand well their relations with Pakistan.

We shouldn’t argue on non issues.
May ALLAH strengthen turkey- Pakistan
relations with each passing day.

I hope its not full TOT agreement, or PAC and CAC will lose a stream of future flow of income.
the brand will still benefit and there will be an agreed price to such agreement. the TOT will be for only one block of course. the future innovation and new blocks will still remain within the domain of PAC and CAC

You remember how PAF took down flying coffin and Su-30 with JF-17?
painful memory how JF17 also pounded Indian positions. 27 Feb maybe declared illegal date in India

''Unknown Guy'' It is a forum. Everbody is unknow there...
I told it more than 5 times but it looks like your IQ point wasnt enough to understand it. Okay I will repeat once more, Egypt is an example. It could be Iran or SA, the point is if you try to support any state against us in a war (Muslim or not), there will be problems for you. Understand now? Or should I repeat more?

Yes My Lord, I heard your commandment and i understand the repercussion of disobeying you command.

Since you're reaching the 100 Comments mark..., could you care to share who this brilliant 'Pakistani' is who made that comment earlier.

Note to ALL Nations: Don't sell Weapons to another Nations. You never know if Fiji might start an assault on Turkey based on @Turan09 .

I was the one who awaken this kraken from his long deep sleep. By commenting following words
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/impo...7-thunder-fighter.625107/page-9#post-11592543

Turks should be the last one lecturing us on isolation, it's your dictator who poke countries every now and then not Pakistan.

You are not the only one with NATO weapons (all of whom are subject to US approval bcoz of components) and I don't think ATAK or ships will ever materialize if Pakistan don't improve relations with US. Go hug modi.

Our support will be limited as well. Political statements. We don't expect others to fight our wars, nor should you.
Brother, refrain from creating Pak vs Turkey debate.

Yes My Lord, I heard your commandment and i understand the repercussion of disobeying you command.

I was the one who awaken this kraken from his long deep sleep. By commenting following words
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/impo...7-thunder-fighter.625107/page-9#post-11592543

Brother, refrain from creating Pak vs Turkey debate.

Its Turkish guest which is trying to boss around with threatening tone , I am just responding to his jokes in very mature and respectful manner, if i wanted to create a scene, i would have responded his Modi mania with imaginary Pakistani alliance with Greeks, Egypt and what not, giving them nukes and missiles blah blah.. but i chose to be respectful.

>> JF-17 Thunder Multirole Combat Aircraft to get a new customer.

Reported by Chinese Media, Egypt is interested in procuring JF-17 Thunder 'Block-3' which would be making its debut flight in late 2019.

The discussions are on since JF-17 Thunder was invited in Paris Airshow 2019 in which the performance of the aircraft attracted many customers who were planning to buy this Aircraft.

Many costumers have approached team from Pakistan that displayed JF-17 Thunder in front of crowed. As the marketing of JF-17 Thunder is internationally being done by Pakistan Aeronautical Complex which is Joint Partner in the program along with Chengdu Aircraft Corporation (CAC), China.

As per initial insight, Egypt is planning to buy 3 Squadrons of JF-17 Thunder Block 3. And that order might be placed under Transfer of Technology (Tot). Egypt would establish manufacturing and assembly line.

As per initial details, same production line which Egypt uses to manufacture its k-8E would be upgraded and the production line of JF-17 would be established in the same setup.

> JF-17 Thunder Block 3 Specifications:

JF-17 Block III fighters will apparently receive a new electronic warfare system, upgraded avionics including a three-axis fly-by-wire digital flight control system, a helmet-mounted display and sight system, and Pakistan’s first Chinese-made active electronically scanned array (AESA) radar system. Two such radar systems are currently under evaluation, according to the PAF Air Chief: the Nanjing Research Institute of Electronics Technology’s KLJ-7A radar and the Leihua Electronic Technology Research Institute’s (LETRI) LKF601E.
According to reporting by Alan Warnes, Leonardo’s Grifo-E AESA radar system is also“still on the table.”
It uses SD-10A BVR along with that PL-15 VLRAAM would also be integrated onto JF-17 Thunder for Block 3. JF-17 Thunder Block 3 would be mounting A-Darter which is a 5th Generation Short range air to air missile.

FB_IMG_1563040352822.jpg
By Strategic Journal

Last edited:
Very unlikely in my opinion. I wouldn't like this fighter to go to Egyptian air force. The Egyptians would seek certain ToT which they have done in the past.

By 'production' line I think they mean 'assembly' plant. Big difference.

Cant trust them including SA. Just unreliable.
I can appreciate the not trusting Egypt, but SA... (If) we can't trust them - then we've got a problem. It basically limits our options to find customers as it is.

I mean, who can we target as potential customers? Most have deep pockets (EU, the Middle East). Countries like Australia & Canada already have US equipment. Can't sell to Sri Lanka. Bangladesh is a NO.

I suppose like Nigeria & Myanmar - we'll end up selling to Cambodia. SA could've been the sympathy order.

Aside from SA, I truly believe that none of (known) Nations in the GCC are not going to give the Block III a second look.

I do sometime wonder what the Block III will bring to the table in terms of Customers. Azerbaijan appears to be the only country that has shown constant interest, but even if their interest lies in the Block III, how may could they afford?!! 8...maybe 12 tops.

Anything new??
All the attention is on US visit.
Are Egypt and Malaysia buying blk 3??

February in India is now only 26 days

the brand will still benefit and there will be an agreed price to such agreement. the TOT will be for only one block of course. the future innovation and new blocks will still remain within the domain of PAC and CAC

painful memory how JF17 also pounded Indian positions. 27 Feb maybe declared illegal date in India

I didnt say it is not fine. I said if ''again if'' a war happens between any muslim country and Turkey you will take sides... if you really think we will be okay with ''Oh no you both muslim so lets give them ammo and spare parts, lets not embargo them so they can kill you'' than you don't know us. I showed you a simple fact, today Pakistan is in very unique position in Turkey but make just one mistake to support any -muslim or not- state against us and you will loose it.

You guys should understand it, We Turks using Greywolf as our symbol for a reason. We are loyal to our friends. But just one betrayel and you will see Greywolf has his claws.
Come on, there will be no war between Turkey and Egypt. And Egypt is a traditional buyer of weapons made by PRC and Pakistan.

By 'production' line I think they mean 'assembly' plant. Big difference.
Bingo

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom