What's new

IHC moved for release of ex-army officer’s son from custody

Dawn has not even bothered to find the charges under vich civil magistrate remanded him to military custody

He is a son of ex maj General cannot be just writing letters.

Magistrate would have refused custody in such case

DAWN is only reporting what has been submitted in IHC, FIR and the order of magistrate is part of petition.

if letters work people will send 1 million letters per day . pakistan is not some civilized 1st world country damn :P
The letter worked so he was picked up. If the letters were so insignificant then why did authorities take action? (im not justifying actions of authorities)

There is more to this story as read upon it couple of days ago, being omitted here (there was a active civil case against this guy too), we should wait for clearer picture. However to the criticizers regardless if he is shady or not, imagine being done same by a guy with access to high level contacts and bomb making expertise writing a letter to secretary of defense in US. The guy would have been sent straight to a place like Guanatamo and his rights would have been stripped. Similar for even most EU countries as well.

look at the last names of the defendants and the lawyer. If they have problem then they can always go to our western neighbours who would welcome them with open hands and grant them the passport straightaway.

If his son is a civillian, why is he in military custody? If there was a case to be made against him, surely it should have been in the civillian courts?

I believe it should be more than writing letters. Who knows what he had been doing in BIFO which produces explosives, charge controllers and fuses etc. Wait and see what comes out.

Don't know about the case but I know this much, if you have committed a crime reach out to LHC - relief guaranteed no matter what you have done.

if letters work people will send 1 million letters per day . pakistan is not some civilized 1st world country damn :P
Sir I wrote to COAS, got a reply within few days and matter was resolved very swiftly. Honestly I was not expecting it but he was very kind and went above and beyond my expectations.

Last edited:
FsTZ538XwAAOxf2

FsTZ6KmX0AAg4DB

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom