What's new

How to use this forum?

Hello!
How r u all?

I want to ask qestions about paf... Can someone help me?

Well ...not really relevant here but who ever decided to change the homepage of the forum has really messed it up good.
Can't see newer threads or anything...everything just based around recent replies like...?

question sir.... do we have to post about 30 post before we can post a link? its a very long time to have 30....

Sir If APP LOOG Deletes Some 1 , OR BAN FOR SPAM REASON HOW TO REQUEST and WHERE ? other THEN we what is spam .as it says if it is done in error Contact up given address Just asking to HAVE some INFORMATION ...the address APP LOOG gives after Spam ban never works or APP LOOG never REPLY ...Thank you AND thank you in advance for bearing ME ..

Was Referred to GREAT web MASTER .. SORRY AND THANK YOU PLEASE WITH ALL ARMIES DUE RESPECT ...I never ment any status FOR disgracing ANY ARMY Person though where WILL I END UP by DOING that . SORRY IF I AM A FLIRT like..KOPIL SHARMA .what if threads get deleted means they are banned ? OR the PERSON TOOK THEM of ..

LAST DEAR SIR . WHAT IF APP LOOG CAN PUT THREAD FOR WHAT ONE IS BANNED FOR SPAM REASON , OR ANY OTHER REASON ALONG YOUR REASON FOR THE SLAP:offpost:and where shall 1 go to POST that :offpost: THING , THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH ,

Kindly avoid posting of same narrative/useless post/sentences again & again that is treated as spam. English is the language of forum kindly use such for discussion and avoid slang/local language as the same will be treated as violation. Multiple IDs are also not allowed.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom