What's new

Hello

monaspa

Reaction score
Country
Georgia
I am from Georgia and have been reading this forum for several years before I decided to join.
Hope I will stay here for a long time :D

p.s How can I send personal message to member ?

I am from Georgia and have been reading this forum for several years before I decided to join.

Hi and welcome to PDF :welcome::smitten::pdf:

Thanks mate :)
btw can you help how can I send personal messages ?

Welcome neighbour. :)

Drop in our section too.

my welcome to the first georgian member on pdf... i think... so, welcome thrice, thrice welcome.

by the way, there are some russian patriots here as well... :D

Last edited:

welcome dude finally a gorgian join the PDF :d :welcome: to :pdf:

Only Think Tanks are allowed to make personal messages, who do you want to personal message?

maybe he wants to started early what others start later... being tharki... message bombing the curent female members... or like qamar, writing his phone number and "decent boy with clean habits" to new female members... :rofl:

Thanks for warmly welcome to everyone.

maybe he wants to started early what others start later... being tharki... message bombing the curent female members... or like qamar, writing his phone number and "decent boy with clean habits" to new female members... :rofl:
first of all I have been reading this forum for 2 years or so and I haven't met any woman here and secondly, If I wanted to do it, there are a lot of much better sites for it than any defense forum :D

first of all I have been reading this forum for 2 years or so and I haven't met any woman here

well, there are a few female members... most of them are like electric current... :D i can count five presently... and there was one great lady, @ajtr... maybe you remember her... she is from india who married a pakistani... so very nice... and her posts were always so intelligent and she had good sense of humor... but she was banned before i joined... i would have loved to interact with her.

and secondly, If I wanted to do it, there are a lot of much better sites for it than any defense forum :D

many male "members" here try to be james bond... they try their luck on this military forum... there is the russian member, @LordTyrannus, who flirted with a lady in her intro thread and asked if she could post her photo dressed in a nurse uniform... :rofl: the mods banned him immediately for some time.

by the way, what is the meaning of your user-name??

well, there are a few female members... most of them are like electric current... :D i can count five presently... and there was one great lady, @ajtr... maybe you remember her... she is from india who married a pakistani... so very nice... and her posts were always so intelligent and she had good sense of humor... but she was banned before i joined... i would have loved to interact with her.

many male "members" here try to be james bond... they try their luck on this military forum... there is the russian member, @LordTyrannus, who flirted with a lady in her intro thread and asked if she could post her photo dressed in a nurse uniform... :rofl: the mods banned him immediately for some time.

by the way, what is the meaning of your user-name??
monaspa was military unit under the personal command of King David IV the Builder (considered as the most powerful King in the Georgian history) who was responsible for Kings safety and conducting difficult military operations, they were like Modern commando Units.

monaspa was military unit under the personal command of King David IV the Builder (considered as the most powerful King in the Georgian history) who was responsible for Kings safety and conducting difficult military operations, they were like Modern commando Units.

thank you for the info.

there is a very nice thread, presently... ( The Worldwide Government )... please visit and contribute.. but i am now logging-off.., but please do contribute.

Back
Top Bottom