What's new

Heart breaking words by Pakistan Army Officer from Lahore towards the Pakistani Nation

Nope, the mobs attacked, stoned and lynched troops all over.
I'm a first hand witness, aswell as plenty of videos taken by PTI youthias recorded the attacks.
Tell military to look in the mirror. Their sheer incompetence and bringing MAFIAS of PDM mainly Zardari and Nawaz to power plus DHA after DHA and not taking back Kashmir not to forget small part of breaking of Pakistan and surrendering in 1971.

Well that attack and rising against army was necessary. Now they know they too will get hurt if they disrespect the voter. Old days are gone when they will mess up without a scratch on themselves.
I posted this interview yesterday and I agree with you that boundaries have to be set for all, including the army.

However, the hope and hard work needed is to never have a conflict between the citizenry and our military. I also agree the greater onus is on the military who need to completely get out of politics altogether and only focus on professional soldiering.

Nope, the mobs attacked, stoned and lynched troops all over.
I'm a first hand witness, aswell as plenty of videos taken by PTI youthias recorded the attacks.
"Lynched" has a specific meaning. It means killing by a mob. Are there any videos of jawans being killed? Hope and pray not.

Over 50 people have been martyred already. That is one too many. One hopes no more iA.

Well that attack and rising against army was necessary. Now they know they too will get hurt if they disrespect the voter. Old days are gone when they will mess up without a scratch on themselves.
You know I was thinking the same.

That video of the women ramming the gates of GHQ in broad daylight with the protesters following her and then entering the premises of GHQ.

That we all hope would be a watershed moment.

I hope the officers in the military realize that their supra constitutional role ends.

sorry mutiny is too dangerous in nuclear armed country. do you realize generals of today were young officers yesterday ?
Ukraine gave up their Nuclear Arms - a lotta good it did for 'em.

We ain't givin' up ours just 'cause "certain" Nations wanna see us cripple.

Bangladesh is not geographically connected to Pakistan. that was the only reason Bangladesh got independence.

In Pakistan, our house, our rules.
There is no our rules, only rules of the land. This army can so easily be pushed aside if nation stands up. Shah of Iran thought the same and how Iranians got rid of the Shah, it only takes courage and sacrifices for the nation to get rid of sick generals.

Last edited:
That video of the women ramming the gates of GHQ in broad daylight with the protesters following her and then entering the premises of GHQ.
That was one bad *** woman no doubt. In future whenever we will look back that pic of a woman shaking a main gate of GHQ is going to be iconic.
She was like get out you ****** now face the wrath of public :lol:

sorry mutiny is too dangerous in nuclear armed country. do you realize generals of today were young officers yesterday ?
One you put on gorget patches, you get knocked into a different world. Your social and professional circles change. It takes ~15 years to go from Day 1 as Colonel to Lt Gen - enough time to transform from an honest soldier to a greedy monster.

Back
Top Bottom