23:11 - Carnet
23:51 - Which is the most dangerous traffic in the world
25:39 - Pedestrian-friendly country
26:26 - Indian Trip
33:56 - who inspired you for traveling
35:41 - Future Tours
37:06 - Is money important for traveling
39:33 - Outro

He met and interacted with thousands of Muslims in India.

Should narrate some horror stories while he has surprisingly reached his home country safely.

MOREOVER: I would Love to see whether he has guts to have meet-ups with minorities in Pakistan.

Should narrate some horror stories while he has surprisingly reached his home country safely.

MOREOVER: I would Love to see whether he has guts to have meet-ups with minorities in Pakistan.

What a moron hate filled brainwashed individual .

He met muslims .... shock horror
You have hate stories ... big deal share it to your piss drenched mates or in your dead as a dog Indian forum
Meeting Pakistani minorities & he’s from Punjab lol you sure are a dumbass

Dumb slum swelling Indians , I swear ...

Go to countryside and clear your head . FFS

He's a great travel vlogger.

He sure is . I’ve only seen one episode where he was welcomed by the Sikhs like a long lost son

Will take time out to watch the rest

You have hate stories ... big deal share it to your piss drenched mates or in your dead as a dog Indian forum

He sure is . I’ve only seen one episode where he was welcomed by the Sikhs like a long lost son
Sikhism in its present form was transformed because of the biggest hate story of our region under Mughal Emperor. I am sending the link https://www.britannica.com/biography/Guru-Tegh-Bahadur

Sikhs are so generous that they elect Congress party to power which ordered operation Blue Star

Sikhs are so generous who welcome Abrar who consider Aurangzeb a hero, who in fact murdered Sikhs 9th Guru Shri Tegh Bahadur Singh Ji.

Sikhism in its present form was transformed because of the biggest hate story of our region under Mughal Emperor. I am sending the link https://www.britannica.com/biography/Guru-Tegh-Bahadur

Sikhs are so generous that they elect Congress party to power which ordered operation Blue Star

Sikhs are so generous who welcome Abrar who consider Aurangzeb a hero, who in fact murdered Sikhs 9th Guru Shri Tegh Bahadur Singh Ji.

Shut up bigot .

Why wouldn't I when Sikhs committed a genocide against my ancestors and the scars still haven't been healed.
Feeling is mutual. My grandfather escaped from Rawalpindi and reached Delhi.

In India we have over twenty percent of Muslims yet to be converted to majority religion while Pakistan has almost finished its side of job. Well Done.

Typical Indian with Indian mentality. Inferiority complex creature.

Read the below between me and an Indian Muslim on LinkedIn. Yeah everything is fine in india 🙄

Attachments

• IMG_1944.jpeg
    IMG_1944.jpeg
    463.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1945.jpeg
    IMG_1945.jpeg
    247.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1946.jpeg
    IMG_1946.jpeg
    200.4 KB · Views: 23
Typical Indian with Indian mentality. Inferiority complex creature.

Read the below between me and an Indian Muslim on LinkedIn. Yeah everything is fine in india 🙄
Abrar is a Pakistani who met real people. He will be carrying more weight when he criticizes the Indian Hindus and narrate the atrocities on Muslims in India.

You attachments lacks clarity and are not legible .

Abrar is a Pakistani who met real people. He will be carrying more weight when he criticizes the Indian Hindus and narrate the atrocities on Muslims in India.

You attachments lacks clarity and are not legible .

Yeah suck a di*k!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom