• Yes ... I should trust him with my hard earned money and my family's safety

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I.R.A

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Can any Pakistani help me to get a disabled person a driver's job for your family.

The person under consideration says he has a lot of experience as a driver behind the wheel, and he claims that he will keep your family out of harm's way. He is disabled in a way that he is beyond retirement age and recently went under a major surgery (life saving one). He has this extended family and is financially sound, I don't know why he needs this job but he insists he is the best.

Can anyone hire him?

@MastanKhan @Indus Falcon @Zibago @Chauvinist @django

Edit: "This Thread's purpose"

Okay now that I have adequate responses (for a thread opened by me) and have attention of young Pakistanis let me take this thread in the right direction. I have tried not to tell any lie all the while when responding to members here.

Well people I am not in need of any driver neither any person has asked me for a job as a driver ............... the purpose was to make you think about a person's suitability for a position ............... considering his age and medical condition.

We will think and rethink in our real lives when someone old enough to be in 60+ asks us for a job that involves safety of others and our own family, we will take time, check his credentials, check his experience, ask his previous supervisors, and even after all that if we hire him, we will hire him on probation for a limited period just to test if he performs he stays otherwise we will surely say "sorry you are not fit for the job".

My only request next time when anyone of you gets to vote in 2018 (INSHALLAH) please be sure you vote keeping this in mind that you are hiring someone who is going to be in driving seat of your country. A lot Pakistani children's future, a lot of Pakistani people's interest, their welfare, a lot of Pakistan's development and Pakistan's interest would depend on his decisions and the direction he wishes to take.

I wasn't wrong when I said he is 66 years old and recently had a heart surgery, and he is financially sound .......... all the while I had current Prime Minister of Pakistan in my mind. He was PM of Pakistan when I was 12 or 13 years old and he is still PM of Pakistan when I am 37.

If the age and medical condition can refuse a person to be a safe driver and more adequate for role like a gardener etc. Then the same rule should apply in case of the person in charge of Pakistan .............. and this in no way is applicable to current PM but this should be applicable for anyone and everyone who is going to contest the next election.

That was all that I wanted to convey. Thank you all for your time and feedback.

Last edited:
Can any Pakistani help me to get a disabled person a driver's job for your family.

The person under consideration says he has a lot of experience as a driver behind the wheel, and he claims that he will keep your family out of harm's way. He is disabled in a way that he is beyond retirement age and recently went under a major surgery (life saving one). He has this extended family and is financially sound, I don't know why he needs this job but he insists he is the best.

Can anyone hire him?

@MastanKhan @Indus Falcon @Zibago @Chauvinist @django
Um no not really if he is beyond retirement age most folks would avoid hiring him anywho i am no expert on this matter you should ask someone else who knows more about such scenarios

He has this extended family and is financially sound,
He needs this job because he needs money and your assumptions that he is financially strong are wrong his relatives or extended family might be but he needs money to fulfill his needs which may be refused by his relatives.
1. He is old but old people can also drive but since his health is not well anything possible.
2. His endurance is not well due to old age and surgery and may effect his judgmental qualities on road.

My personal opinion is

he is no more safe to be a family driver but could be hired as a person how pay bills and buy groceries.

Not sure what kind of disability but if he can drive the car as normal than I see no reason to not hire him.

He needs this job because he needs money and your assumptions that he is financially strong are wrong his relatives or extended family might be but he needs money to fulfill his needs which may be refused by his relatives.
1. He is old but old people can also drive but since his health is not well anything possible.
2. His endurance is not well due to old age and surgery and may effect his judgmental qualities on road.

My personal opinion is

he is no more safe to be a family driver but could be hired as a person how pay bills and buy groceries.

Thank you can you please choose an option at the top and vote?

Okay I have decided for a poll ............... I am considering whether to hire him or not. Would appreciate your feedback.

@Zibago @Chauvinist @Farah Sohail and all others please let me help make this decision.

@ISI. @ghauri05 @Green Arrow @Pakistani Exile

@R Wing @ISI @Shah01

Seriously dont know..what to say... Only you yourself can make the best judgement since you know tht person... Having met him...do u think he is mentally fit and alert? None of us, can tell u tht.....Personally i dont care much abt age... People over retirement age can be mentally and physically fit to perform their duties wel...so i dont think, age only should be much of an issue.. But as u said, tht recently hes gone through a major surgery....so am doubtful on this aspect...tht whether he is physically fit for this job or not..... But as i said, since you know tht person, only u can make the best judgement...have u ever seen him driving? Did u ever sit in the car, with him, driving?

But another question is tht...u said he is financially sound...so why does he need this job? Did u ask him tht? Because if he needed money for his family's survival...then there could be humanitarian consideration as well...before making final decision...but thts not the case.... So is it even worth it...to take the risk?

I didnt vote...because i dont know which option to choose.,before knowing the full details

Not sure what kind of disability but if he can drive the car as normal than I see no reason to not hire him.

He is beyond retirement age ............ I don't know if he can drive but he claims he is the one ............ I had seen him in the driving seat when I was a young kid like 12 years old or so. Can you please select an option at the top and vote?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom