What's new

FN-16 man-portable air-defence systems for Pakistan

Yes, it was 20 years ago and everyday is not Sunday. World is moving toward advance technology and we are looking backward.
Today, the threat is UAV, so how are FN-6 or Anza irrelevant ? In any case there is lots of heli movement in Military environment. Most fighters in ground strike role need to decrease altitude to release payload.

Get HQ-9 and Aster 30 and more HQ-16
Lets get S-400, Patriot as well as AEGIS system too while we are at it :enjoy:

Today, the threat is UAV, so how are FN-6 or Anza irrelevant ? In any case there is lots of heli movement in Military environment. Most fighters in ground strike role need to decrease altitude to release payload.

Lets get S-400, Patriot as well as AEGIS system too while we are at it :enjoy:

We need Russian Pantsir-S2/S3 or Chinese copy FK-1000 or South African system

I have an idea to get the money from budget. If Bajwa Sahab can push reforms in the Army to reduce perks and privileges of Army Generals, we can have enough money in the budget to purchase advance air defense system.

While our Awam is living in worst economic conditions for last 15 years, our army Generals are living luxury life. One day we will talk/discuss in detail about perks and privileges of Our army generals (how they live, land, houses, cars, and employees to support them (dhobi, Maali, drivers, cooks, housekeepers)). our media can’t openly discuss this, because if they do, next day they will be attacked by na-Maloom afraid.
Couldnt agree more. The whole bureaucracy needs to be revamped. They produce master class while the masses is living in shreds. They will resist, but I hope IK can take all perks outs. Pakistan cant be run like this anymore. I would say take the perks from all the retired ones. Enough is enough

Back
Top Bottom