What's new

Featured F-16.net confirms Su-30MKI loss on 27th Feb

... ISPR clearly stated that SU-30 wreckage fell in Indian Occupied Kashmir and on the same day Indian News channel interviewed civilians in IoK that witnessed an IAF jet on fire went down in Sher Makri area of Bhawani B Panchayat though later PAF shown evidence to Alan Warnes as well. ...

This is what's confusing to me a little bit.

1. There was wreckage on fire on 27th Feb in a village. Was this wreckage of an Su-30 MKI?
2. Kaisar Tufail says, an Su-30 MKI was hit but probably made it to base. Did the Su-30 MKI made it to base or crash in a village?
3. Alan Warnes spoke with PAF and was provided some evidence. Was this about the Su-30 MKI that probably made it to base or crashed in the village?
4. Alan Warnes extensively quoted from Kaiser Tufail where the Su-30 MKI was shot and probably made it to base. So were there two Su-30 MKIs on 27th Feb that were hit and/or crashed?

The PAF believes the Su-30MKI made it back to base, based on their radar track data. The fact the Indians managed to recover the AMRAAM supports this notion. I wouldn't relly too much on the eye witness of the locals, it's very unreliable, and downright made up in some cases. Case in point, the video on a local from Pak side of Kashmir who claimed they had killed a Sikh Indian pilot, it's complete BS, and the "doosra banda".

The PAF believes the Su-30MKI made it back to base, based on their radar track data. The fact the Indians managed to recover the AMRAAM supports this notion. I wouldn't relly too much on the eye witness of the locals, it's very unreliable, and downright made up in some cases. Case in point, the video on a local from Pak side of Kashmir who claimed they had killed a Sikh Indian pilot, it's complete BS, and the "doosra banda".
Su39 is twin engine it managed to amke an emergency crash landing on second engine but the damage it suffered due to AMRAAM hit was irreparable thats why they had to order 12 new jets instead of 11.
Secondly this pilot was involved in incident somewhere in north eastern side not 27th Feb

Alan Warnes clearly pointed out as why there would be a Mi-17 in the line of fire where the alleged SU-30 was shot down unless it was there to retrieve survivors, you have villagers clearly saying on video there was 2nd plane crash OTHER than the helicopter IN THE SAME AREA and therefore not Abhinandan's.

How do you know the sikh pilot was BS? And the Doosra banda? The old man said there were 3 chutes. He was in there, no matter of eye coordination because he was with abhinandan, it cant be confused. Landing with a Damaged engine, with a heavy aircraft like SU-30 requires determination and will. I dont think many guys have survived an AMRAAM-120 C5 tho

2D1B65C6-490F-440C-A326-A900F63CE899.jpeg

Found this. They found this AMRAAM on ground.
Evidence seems to suggest

1) We hit the SU-30 with an AMRAAM
2) The SU-30 made it back to base
3) Said lodged AMRAAM in planes was only conceivable way they managed to find one and show it off in Delhi within 24 hours

Pilot got one of India's highest medals

Wing Commander Vishak Nair of the IAF has been conferred the ..

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

pst

View attachment 662265
Found this. They found this AMRAAM on ground.

upload_2020-8-20_2-45-55.png

Can you match the serial number for me please.

By the way, it's clear that missile didn't explode by impact on the ground but infact, took the prey in the air and that piece came down. Otherwise, we would be looking at burns and damage on the ground/point of impact. Indians can say that actually officer in the picture, took the piece to a clear area for photo. Good going in advance guys but that picture almost bust another lie if the missile ever had exploded by ground impact.

How do you know the sikh pilot was BS? And the Doosra banda? The old man said there were 3 chutes. He was in there, no matter of eye coordination because he was with abhinandan, it cant be confused. Landing with a Damaged engine, with a heavy aircraft like SU-30 requires determination and will. I dont think many guys have survived an AMRAAM-120 C5 tho

So are you saying more than one Indian pilot landed in Pak Kashmir? And the Sikh pilot was killed by the locals? Which aircraft did the other two Indian pilots come from?

View attachment 662266

Can you match the serial number for me please.

By the way, it's clear that missile didn't explode by impact on the ground but infact, took the prey in the air and that piece came down. Otherwise, we would be looking at burns and damage on the ground/point of impact. Indians can say that actually officer in the picture, took the piece to a clear area for photo. Good going in advance guys but that picture almost bust another lie if the missile ever had exploded by ground impact.

their faces seems that of guilt, no eye contact.. spaced out .. like mourning their loss ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom