AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Whats new on JF17 thunder guys ?

I heard there are some recent recruitment drives going one

We must be bringing in 100 fighter planes soon to counter some MRCA

Any news on official numbers of JF17 thunders ?

3 more years for J10B as well I wonder which lucky pilots will get to fly the J10B ?

There were some discussions that the second batch was almost ready for December ? Since its Feb I am sure the next 18 are now already in service ? Any official estimates

If anything march 23rd should be great day for second functional squadron

Reference: http://dailymailnews.com/0111/22/FrontPage/index.php?id=11

F-17 Thunder soon to join export club: Qamar

-Says aircraft to be equiped with cruise missile, air borne warning systems

By Iqbal Mustafa

Islamabad – Every inch of air boundaries of the homeland is in safe hands as we have sophisticated, advanced conventional and non-conventional arsenals. We are capable to sale out to those who want to save and strengthen their air defense,especially through the pride and state of the art fighter jet “JF-17 Thunder”.

Chief of the Air Staff, Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman said, while sharing views exclusively with foreign media hocks. We have already increased the production docks for the JF-17 Thunder from four to six, to assemble 25 aircraft every year. Pakistan is now going to join the fighter air craft selling club. Our state of the art fighter JF -17 is an improved version of China’s new generation fighter jet.

“We have bright prospects in the international aviation market because it’s especial features, like all weather flight, light weight, advanced and supreme avionics essential for a modern combat system, and much less maintenance and operational cost, compared to the other fighter planes of its class”. Air Chief added.

2009 - 18 JF17 thunder
2010 - 18 0r 25 planes ? coming thru ...
2011 - we know Another 25 must be the deal

No idea, there is no official statement yet & when next batch will ready to hand over PAF.

well for this we need another 3 years time may be more too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom