What's new

CONFUSION

asad ikram

Reaction score
salam to all
i am doing telecom engg 3rd year.....i am repeater candidate of issb and now registered for issb for 127 PMA long course .and before this i applied in 120 PMA but got not recommended letter..the confusion is that should i join army or not as my 4 years and the expense on these 4 years study will be go to loss....what u guys suggest ...?..should i go for issb or not (keep in ur mind that telecom sector in pakistan is now at peAK of saturation point)............kindly suggest me ur views abt this,...:undecided:

salam to all
i am doing telecom engg 3rd year.....i am repeater candidate of issb and now registered for issb for 127 PMA long course .and before this i applied in 120 PMA but got not recommended letter..the confusion is that should i join army or not as my 4 years and the expense on these 4 years study will be go to loss....what u guys suggest ...?..should i go for issb or not (keep in ur mind that telecom sector in pakistan is now at peAK of saturation point)............kindly suggest me ur views abt this,...:undecided:

Well thats good you passed ISSB, you should ask any of the think tanks, i recommend. :tup:

salam to all

you should do what you want to do.
If army is what you see your future in, then go for it, else stick with telecom.

The fact that you had to bring your career decision to a public forum suggests that you are unaware of what you want, and thus suffer from indecision.

In your future life, these are the first two things you will want to fix.

Back
Top Bottom