What's new

'Collaborators' to be Axed from Voter List

it wont be taken easily by the parties and the people so there will be violence

Pakistan might be understandable. Nor do they matter.

But India?

In which instances did JI help India?

Under what political, social and economic scope is there for them to do so?

Please do provide evidence, otherwise it's all Facebook literature and hearsay.

Read history books before blaming that I talk from hearsay. Among all the Muslim organizations in the undivided India, it was only the Moududi's JI which moved against a separate Muslim homeland, Pakistan. They took to the streets to demand a non-partition.

Today, young people follow Moududi party without knowing this reality. JI is against BD as it was also against Pakistan. Its leadership may still want an unified Muslim platform within an Akhand Bharat. If not, why you guys bully Bd or accept bullying by your like minded people?

Seems AL is only competing with JI to dismantle this country. But, at least AL is named 'Bangladesh' Awami League, but it took the govt a long forty years to force JI to put the suffix 'Bangladesh.' This party's philosophy is alien to the creation of Bangladesh.

Both Ji and AL should be disbanded someday in the future.

Not only the collaborators but also their present and all future generations should be barred from getting into the voter list. Their land should also be confiscated to be distributed among the victims.

What is your justification grand son would be punish for grand father's crime ? in which civil country in modern world you find this ?

Read history books before blaming that I talk from hearsay. Among all the Muslim organizations in the undivided India, it was only the Moududi's JI which moved against a separate Muslim homeland, Pakistan. They took to the streets to demand a non-partition.

Today, young people follow Moududi party without knowing this reality. JI is against BD as it was also against Pakistan. Its leadership may still want an unified Muslim platform within an Akhand Bharat. If not, why you guys bully Bd or accept bullying by your like minded people?

Seems AL is only competing with JI to dismantle this country. But, at least AL is named 'Bangladesh' Awami League, but it took the govt a long forty years to force JI to put the suffix 'Bangladesh.' This party's philosophy is alien to the creation of Bangladesh.

you forget about jamadul wlamay islam and most maulana abouls kalam azad who also opposed indian partition .

to my knowledge JI told the leader od pakistan can not form a ''islamic '' state as they don't have the quality to form a islamic state but they can form a muslim state .

BD needs to interdict the process of secularism and opulent Bengalee cultural mania that can only lead into a merger with Akhand Bharat. It is not the '71 collaborators so much as the neo-collaborators / Fifth Columnists that BD needs to worry about just now. These elements need to be identified and suppressed.

you forget about jamadul wlamay islam and most maulana abouls kalam azad who also opposed indian partition .

to my knowledge JI told the leader od pakistan can not form a ''islamic '' state as they don't have the quality to form a islamic state but they can form a muslim state .

Pakistan's founding fathers wanted a Muslim-majority country. They never never wanted it to be an country where Islamic justice would cut off every adult man's right hand for stealing and taking bribes, and every young innocent woman would be flogged for showing her teeth and killed with pelted stones for being a rape victim.

Not only the collaborators but also their present and all future generations should be barred from getting into the voter list. Their land should also be confiscated to be distributed among the victims.

do you remember in last comilla city poll - son of a razakar defeated a muktijodhha by a large margin. this is democracy, not ' those-who-follow-my-ideology-cracy'

do you remember in last comilla city poll - son of a razakar defeated a muktijodhha by a large margin. this is democracy, not ' those-who-follow-my-ideology-cracy'

The story may be right. However, unfortunately, I do not find here in this forum that the sons of Razakars have changed their fathers' way of thinking. They still distaste the creation of this country, and I have also seen how young people without fully knowing the party's past role in 1971 have joined it.

About their voting right. Razakars wanted to rule this country not under a democracy, but under a military backed autocracy. It means they wanted to take away the voting rights of people. This is the same medicine they should be prescribed.

Confiscate their properties. This is the medicine the razakars forced upon others in 1971. They should be administered the same pill now.

What absolute bullshit.

This is another play by the Awami League to get rid of opposition party members before elections since Hasina is very likely to be defeated in the next elections particularly after the loss in the city corporation polls.

I have my own views in general about the actions and rhetoric of Mujibur and what happened in 1971.

However, regardless of what anyone thinks why are you promoting the idea of stripping those who had nothing to do with what happened in the past of their right to vote and contest elections?

What about ****** Indian dalals who are dead set to destroy the roots of this country? Oh I forgot we r ruled by these dalals. There are no PAK collaborators anymore but yes ****** Indian dalals are causing havoc in the country. Only awami loons and sake addicts can support such nonsense with even more outrageous non-sense.

I am aware of that.

And that was a long time ago. I was talking about the present scenario.

Suffice to say,you didn't answer my question.

Voter List should exclude indian collaborators and "their present and all future generations" as well and clean the country for good.

Actually the complete voter list should be deleted & let Hasina Rule as a Dictatorship/Monarchy/Anarchy :enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom