What's new

COAS Bajwa says ready to forgive PTI for crafting ‘fake’ narrative against military

I still don't get what pissed him so bad all of a sudden that he went this extreme....
maybe his lady asked to hold IK's hand like the malaysian first lady but unlike mahatir, Big B has small dick energy so he went ape.

On 30th November, when another scoundrel replaces him, he will become an utterly powerless and useless element, and these are his last and futile rants and grunts.
but he brought down a country of 220 million. what does that tell you about our state of affairs, sir?

History will remember him as the worst COAS after Yayha khan
History will remember him as the worst COAS, period

FTFY

Can't. Sounds and furies of IK and PTI would follow him, wherever he is. In his last speech, he has demonstrated his fears, anxiety and phobias.
these corroput mofos better get used to buying up property in southeast asia or latin america or fricking eastern europe bcoz otherwise they won't find peace in western europe where there are a lot of Pakistanis.

and if there's civil war in Pakistan, some overseas Pakistani might get too carried away, if you know what i mean.

Wo tau pehley he charha hua hae. :lol: :lol:
utarne ka raasta nhi mil rha, which is what's causing the frustration :lol:

Last edited:
His daughter magically became a Billionaire. His Qaddiani wife chose to shelter away in a Mansion in Belgium. He sold out to the Americans. He wet is pants when the Indians attacked. He mudered Arshad Sharif. He turned Pak Army into a harami XXX P0rn shop, he tried to murder Imran Khan, he committed treason.....

And now he wants to forgive Imran Khan?.... For what? Exposing him?

His boss a third rate chaprrasi Donald Lu's daant. Colonial sepoys can't take dressing down from their colonial masters.

"Absolutely not" was an anathema to colonial sepoys ethos and blasphemous insubordination. IK had to be taken out to perpetuate the colonial project in Pakistan.

This speech was a characteristically disgraceful conclusion to the tyrannical rule of the mad king.

These colonial sepoys (stealing this) have no capacity for any sort of introspection. Decades of "yessir" coupled with unaccountable power and a desire to serve US masters has created a unique form of corrupt reason. The 'internal logic' has no connection to reality.

I still don't get what pissed him so bad all of a sudden that he went this extreme....
we are going to be neutral , you can go ahead for No confidence vote , harami bajwa send the message to the criminals at the order of his masters in USA in feb 2022

It is quite evident that he has terrible leadership skills
Which raises the question how do these people climb up the ladder. He is the top man of Pakistan for 6 years but lacks basic characteristics required for his position. So many things are wrong with Pakistan.

Which raises the question how do these people climb up the ladder. He is the top man of Pakistan for 6 years but lacks basic characteristics required for his position. So many things are wrong with Pakistan.

He possessed the chief characteristic, which is necessary for progress in Pakistan, and that is that he is a Harami of first order.

I have very bad adjectives in my mind.

His last try to salvage the public mood, but again, a failed one.

Hope his guilt eats him up for the rest of his life.

admitting role in politics
admit bringing chaos to the country/economy by bringing in imported govt.

and then says ready to forgive PTI, you are not being asked for.

lecturing not to call selected or imported. you cannot impose your opinion on people they have the right to speak.

with factfocus revelations, you fell from grace, must not come out and lecture public.
Basically he’s gaslighting through and through

Thank you hoax coas. Now please you go . And chill in America or Belgium
Probably back to Monterey

Back
Top Bottom