What's new

CM400 Anti Ship missile for JF-17 testing image

That doesn’t look like a Fc-1 it is launching from.

What makes CM400 so unique is not its speed or range but rather it attack approach. Typically it is launched by an aircraft flying just above level to avoid radar detection at the range of the missile. After the launch the missile travels straight and level for a short while and than goes up vertically to about 50,0000 feet. Once above the target it comes down vertically at the target at very high speeds. There are hardly any missiles or CIWS which can engage it at that angle. Very different from Harpoon and C802 type subsonic or eve the Brahmos.

Any info on how does it maneuver to its target location, I mean does it use thrust vectoring or does it use its fins?

Any info on how does it maneuver to its target location, I mean does it use thrust vectoring or does it use its fins?
I think its not, its not have TVC, and fins are for stabilizing not for maneuvering just my 2 cent dude:angel:

Yeah. It's a quasi ballistic missile.
After firing it rises upwards and cruises at 50 km altitude, then dives at target after a phase of controlled descent.
The Mach 5 speed is achieved only bin the last dive.

Then how do you suppose its going to take out a moving target?
Just my thoughts dude ,may be it may be adjusted its trajectory during its cruise phase and remember dude it target an AC which is slow moving than it dives on it from a high altitude

How can a Mach 2 missile intercept a Mach 4 target? Those SAMs which can intercept ballistic missiles mostly faster than 4 mach.
Basically lot faster ABM SPEED measure in KM/seconds whereas. Barak-8 speed is MACH-2 which measure in meters/seconds

I'm curious as to you you didn't tag any of the moderates, Instead you went to your friends. Interesting...
Sure, call all your friends to attack me. Say's alot about your character. haha If people like you are Senior member i'm best off being a full member. This is childish beyond belief
Who insulting the senior member first you @Pyara9 he just answering the question from other senior member

I'm curious as to you you didn't tag any of the moderates, Instead you went to your friends. Interesting...
Sure, call all your friends to attack me. Say's alot about your character. haha If people like you are Senior member i'm best off being a full member. This is childish beyond belief
You first insulting @Muhammad Omar calling "dumbass" to senior member @Pyara9 he is just answering a question from @Hassan Guy respect the senior members here why you intervene to other post @Pyara9 o_O

Negative people always find something wrong in everything. We could always shoot bullets at a carrier they are nice and light, I'm sure the damage will be devastating for the carrier. Obviously a carrier only weighs about 200 lbs, right? Dumbass
This is your post # 19
Insulting a senior member who is nit picking a Pakistani/Chinese made weapon system, on a Pakistani forum? Anytime bro i'll do it a million times over. btw That's what the Indian members are here for here, aren't they?

So by your logic saying anything against a Senior member even tho he is out of line, off topic, illogical, unreasonable is a big crime?

So be it. I will do it again and again.
You convay that messege into respected way you don't and tell me why he is illogical off topic unreasonable CM-400 is not for all platforms for PAF/pn, have you a comprehension problems @Pyara9 at thread first page @Hassan Guy ask a question to anyone "is that CM-400AKG too heavey for Z-9" so when @Muhammad Omar was off topic illogical and unreasonable @Pyara9 in your post # 19 you calling @Muhammad Omar "DUMBASS" and do research before you post @Pyara9

Who made you the moderator? Oh wait you aren't, you just like to pretend you are one.
Anything against Pakistan i will respond in let's just say befitting way.
What is against Pakistan in my or @Muhammad Omar post just stating a fact @Pyara9 and do research before posting @Pyara9 , CM400AKG is too heavy too large for paf/ pn helicopters force and also not for western helicopters operational with paf/pn @Pyara9

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom