What's new

Chinese hypersonic research

Do you believe this news is true?

• Yes.

Votes: 24 85.7%
  • No.

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Well ,There is such a project, but the speed performance is hardly faster than SR-71.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
regardless it should be a secret weapon. Now The adversaries would think of ways to counter or make one tthemselves.
Sure but China is investing heavily in the infrastructure to develop this technology like massive and advanced wind tunnels and supercomputers etc, it is a huge threshold to cross.

This vehicle landed 24 miles away from it's target!! A few corrections, Hypersonic vehicles are NOT faster than BM's. I've seen times and times on here where people think otherwise. Second, no ABM was avoided. Low orbit objects unless have a re-entry trajectory of Western hemisphere, they can hang around there all day every day.

Well, the world doesn't want civilians dead. So precision is the name of the game. Imagine landing 24 miles away from a US CBG or a strike airwing and then the response. You missed the opportunity and you can't control the response. You are on the defense all of a sudden. No one's claiming that China doesn't have technical expertise to build weapons. Just ensuring that we focus on real tactics and missing by 24 miles is a huge gap, I am sure overtime precision would get better though.
Dont act smart when u know nothing.. hypersonic missile are like cruise missile, they can change their path with great directional when travel at mach 6-7. No missile system can intercept if a cruise missile goes at speed of mach 6-7.

Ballistic missile is fast but it's path is predictable and the alternation of the landing direction is limited.

Dont act smart when u know nothing.. hypersonic missile are like cruise missile, they can change their path with great directional when travel at mach 6-7. No missile system can intercept if a cruise missile goes at speed of mach 6-7.

Ballistic missile is fast but it's path is predictable and the alternation of the landing direction is limited.

What exactly did you say that wasn't in my post already? Read up on the post before writing me emotional responses! If you have a counter argument, make it so it makes sense to others and me. Reading your post, it seems as you are rewording part of my post.

The Indian defence analysts are spechless in their analysis; the United States has no countermeasures for this missile

wtf did they do ....star wars taking a real shape ....

The Indian defence analysts are spechless in their analysis; the United States has no countermeasures for this missile
Look at this ....one of them says that they can shoot this chinese monster with one of their own missile in the low arbit ....bhai kia phonk kar ayaea ho?

Maybe it's the curry munching Americans who just got off the stinky boat coming from India

I heard they carry cow piss and cow dung in their luggage :rofl:
This vehicle landed 24 miles away from it's target!! A few corrections, Hypersonic vehicles are NOT faster than BM's. I've seen times and times on here where people think otherwise. Second, no ABM was avoided. Low orbit objects unless have a re-entry trajectory of Western hemisphere, they can hang around there all day every day.

Well, the world doesn't want civilians dead. So precision is the name of the game. Imagine landing 24 miles away from a US CBG or a strike airwing and then the response. You missed the opportunity and you can't control the response. You are on the defense all of a sudden. No one's claiming that China doesn't have technical expertise to build weapons. Just ensuring that we focus on real tactics and missing by 24 miles is a huge gap, I am sure overtime precision would get better though.

LOL, don't be like Indian.

FYI - DF 41 ICBM accuracy less than 100 meters

Single hypersonic missile with 3 megaton H bomb warhead enough to knock out a city like NY since it cannot be intercepted. How many major cities US have? 400? :lol:
80 percent of US population is in 80 cities..

Does the CEP even matter when you dropping nukes on the US? Entire US will be a radioactive parking lot so i don't know what they are arguing for?

Depends, US have been trying to develp such a weapon for quick convnetional global strike. If you can launch many of these with accurate and conventional warheads who can win the war even before the enemy knows what has happened....

Back
Top Bottom