What's new

China's weakness: the Malacca Strait

Who will cut China trade route? In 45 years Cold War, no trade blockage happened.
Cutting the trade route means total war with China, which has thousands of nukes.

Last but not least, to those who lack of education of geography, here is my free education for you.

Adding a few thousands of miles on the sea route cost billions of dollars, I guess China can afford it. But I am not sure those countries can afford thousands of nukes.

Mallacca Strait.jpg

Last edited:
China should use Pakistani route more and more. This will benefit both Pakistan and China as Pakistan will be able to get more business and develop itself whereas China will develop Xinjiang.

And in order to provide more security, China should help strengthen Pakistani navy so that they are at least a challenge to Indian navy. China can also have presence in Arabian sea with refueling in Gwadar.

Yes. If it happens, it will be an all out war.
What's more, I don't see any countries have decisive military advantage over China.

US may have more nukes, but I don't think hundreds of millions of Americans want to die.

India has inferior Navy. And India is facing two front war on the border, while hundreds of millions of India have no jobs.

Some countries block the Strait of Malacca, and China can also block the South China Sea to prevent your ship from going to Malacca. And recapture Taiwan at the same time.

Last edited:
China should use Pakistani route more and more. This will benefit both Pakistan and China as Pakistan will be able to get more business and develop itself whereas China will develop Xinjiang.

And in order to provide more security, China should help strengthen Pakistani navy so that they are at least a challenge to Indian navy. China can also have presence in Arabian sea with refueling in Gwadar.
All season Raillink from Gwadar to Kashgar is a prerequisite. Also an oil/gas pipeline .

What's more, I don't see any countries have decisive military advantage over China.

US may have more nukes, but I don't think hundreds of millions of Americans want to die.

India has inferior Navy. And India is facing two front war on the border, while hundreds of millions of India have no jobs.
all of India's water comes from Tibet China. China can turn the taps off and wipe out a billion indians in a week.

This is why SEATO was formed and partly why Vietnam was invaded.
But this is old news, as Vietnam has beaten the US out and now China has the backing of Russia, Pakistan and Central Asia, there's no worry for this.

China's long-term strategy has bore fruit.

How can a small strait threaten a global powerhouse like China? And why is the Malacca Strait so important for China and the rest of Asia and the World?

Many thanks to Jasper, J.J. Liu, Edward, and Richard for their great help!

Narration by Jasper: Discord (Jasper'sVoice2734) and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com)

Script editing by Edward King Grey and J.J. Liu (twitter.com)
Script Editor 1: Script Editor 2:
Im sure YouTube noname clickbait channel no.1234 by japanfanboy123 jumping on the U.S. state propaganda bandwagon and riding the wave of manipulated (dis)information amplified by U.S. regime controlled YouTube algorithms,
who has his entire narrative molded by some British "citizenjournalists" britishdisnfoechochamber123 and British "citizenjournalists" bana123, will give us a complety different perspective on the same China bad talking points, that we heard only 12345 indentical times from the other 1234 independent U.S., British and Australian regime affiliated disinfo network branches.

P.S.: Thats sarcasm. Didnt even watch the video since I saw their other video propagating Western history revisionism about Taiwan.

Last edited:
China's navy will soon surpass USA. By then, the Strait of Malacca will be China's advantage.

Let's not talk like Indians, we may surpass USN one day, but definitely not very soon. It will take at least 20-30 years to build up an overseas logistic system to support our navy in remote area.

It's is the world that needs made in China and not the other way round. Remember during covid height. All the western countries are looking for China ventilator and medical kit from gloves to vest...

With US and Turkey massive inflation, you want to cut yourself off from made in China? Lol. Oh ok, see who goes dead first.

It's is the world that needs made in China and not the other way round. Remember during covid height. All the western countries are looking for China ventilator and medical kit from gloves to vest...

With US and Turkey massive inflation, you want to cut yourself off from made in China? Lol. Oh ok, see who goes dead first.
China is the largest navy in the world plus it has the ability to sink fleets simply by launching long range hyper sonic missiles from land with even using its navy. trying to block China from malaka straits would be a suicidal death with.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom