What's new

China’s move on Doklam could cut India's access to its northeastern states

ascendanti

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Algeria
Chinese encroachment on Bhutan’s Doklam plateau brings it closer to the Siliguri Corridor, nicknamed the Chicken’s Neck, a narrow land-bridge linking mainland India to its north-eastern states and their 50 million residents

I thought this was quite interesting. Aside from whether China would actually do it, taking Doklam would let China outflank Indian entrenchments in Sikkim. That said, I'm not aware of what China's mountain warfare capabilities are like. Any insight is appreciated.

Chinese encroachment on Bhutan’s Doklam plateau brings it closer to the Siliguri Corridor, nicknamed the Chicken’s Neck, a narrow land-bridge linking mainland India to its north-eastern states and their 50 million residents

I thought this was quite interesting. Aside from whether China would actually do it, taking Doklam would let China outflank Indian entrenchments in Sikkim. That said, I'm not aware of what China's mountain warfare capabilities are like. Any insight is appreciated.
Donglang/Doklam belongs to China.
No encroachment to speak of,
Only nuisance from the TROUBLEMAKER SUPA POWA.
Bhutan's ambassador to India says it all.
"
Bhutan's ambassador to India, Major General Vetsop Namgyel, said "there is no Chinese village inside Bhutan."

China's Ministry of Foreign Affairs has rebuffed claims that it was built on Bhutan’s territory, stating that "China's normal construction activities on its own territory are entirely within the scope of China's sovereignty, and there is nothing wrong with it."
"

Donglang/Doklam belongs to China.
No encroachment to speak of,
Only nuisance from the TROUBLEMAKER SUPA POWA.
Bhutan's ambassador to India says it all.
"
Bhutan's ambassador to India, Major General Vetsop Namgyel, said "there is no Chinese village inside Bhutan."

China's Ministry of Foreign Affairs has rebuffed claims that it was built on Bhutan’s territory, stating that "China's normal construction activities on its own territory are entirely within the scope of China's sovereignty, and there is nothing wrong with it."
"

Even Bhutan doesn't support indian :rofl:

One does not simply deny Indias propaganda lies about China!
Bhutans governement needs some Indian "freedom and democracy".

:mad: :mad: :mad:

India will soon attack Bhutan and force the Bhutan king to lie.

I hope that will be done! :D :D:D

Before the end of that day, Sikkim will be freed by China.

And there will be no more dispute about borders with China as those disputes will be resolved and settled by China and things of the past.
Modi will be on bended knees and hands in Beijing and in full agreement with all that Xi Dada tell him to agree to.
:pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry:

India will soon attack Bhutan and force the Bhutan king to lie.

If those Indian dare to play in Malacca strait.

Then China will liberate Bhutan people, and bring freedom to Mizoram and other ethnic across northeast india :enjoy:
images - 2020-11-29T103153.415.jpeg

images - 2020-11-29T103626.765.jpeg

Meanwhile our Pakistani brother will liberate Kashmir people from hindu indian genocide
images - 2020-11-29T103611.080.jpeg

china is not capable of doing it. It is just nuisance. Everyone knows about it.

India has really good natural defenses around Siliguri corridor and Doklam plateau..has all the surrounding heights...can see the movement of each and every Chinese soldier on plateau below.

There is a reason neither China in 1962 ..nor Pakistan in it's two wars 65 or 71 attempted an offensive chicken's neck areas.

India has really good natural defenses around Siliguri corridor and Doklam plateau..has all the surrounding heights...can see the movement of each and every Chinese soldier on plateau below.

There is a reason neither China in 1962 ..nor Pakistan in it's two wars 65 or 71 attempted an offensive chicken's neck areas.

Then India should go attack Bhutan and force the king there to lick the feet of Indians.
And we will see the results.

Then India should go attack Bhutan and force the king there to lick the feet of Indians.
And we will see the results.
Don't type nonsense..read what I have written and reply in context ..if you want to.

Sorry when you wrote about natural defences, I expected some lecture on the tactical advantages of cow gobar during close quarters combat. I'm left disappointed.

Sorry when you wrote about natural defences, I expected some lecture on the tactical advantages of cow gobar during close quarters combat. I'm left disappointed.
Unlike you ..I am not disappointed. When I saw in my notification ..that you had quoted me..I was expecting some brainless nonsense trolling attempt and voilà

Don't type nonsense..read what I have written and reply in context ..if you want to.

What context? :enjoy:
When you write rubbish! How to find context in that to reply to?

The surrounding heights you claim India to be on higher than the Chinese drones seeing everything you doing?
And every of those Indian sites already targeted for multiple strikes should Indians use more than sticks and stones to attack Chinese or Bhutanese!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:pleasantry: :pleasantry::pleasantry:

Go on and make your move or moves

:pleasantry::pleasantry::pleasantry:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom