What's new

China Successfully Launches Remote Sensing Satellite

Owais

Reaction score
China Successfully Launches Remote Sensing Satellite
Chinese Central Government
Mon, 1 May 2006, 02:13

China successfully launched a remote sensing satellite and put it into preset orbit Thursday morning, the first of a series of space launches planned by China this year.

The Remote Sensing Satellite No. 1 blasted off atop a Long March 4-B carrier rocket from Taiyuan Satellite Launch Center in North China's Shanxi Province at 6:48 a.m. Thursday.

An official with the Shanghai Academy of Spaceflight Technology, a major developer of both the satellite and the rocket, said the 2.7-ton satellite will be mainly used for scientific experiment, survey of land resources, appraisal of crops and disaster prevention and alleviation.

"China has made a good start in space launch this year. That's a nice gift for the 50th anniversary of the founding of China's spaceflight program," he said.

He revealed China will launch several communication satellites and scientific experiment satellites this year.

Thursday's launch marks China's 47th successful space launch in a row since October 1996 and the 89th mission of Long March series of carrier rockets.

that was nothing.... just wait untill china got to the moon.... (probably another joint space development with pakistan... lol)

Pakistan really needs China in the space development. China is quite ahead of Pakistan, Pakistan should really get things starting to speed up, but like the old saying goes.

Why want to go in space for? rooti mil rahe hai kya free mein? :laugh:

Zeeshan S. said:
Pakistan really needs China in the space development. China is quite ahead of Pakistan, Pakistan should really get things starting to speed up, but like the old saying goes.

Why want to go in space for? rooti mil rahe hai kya free mein? :laugh:
dont worry.... c the pattern here?
in the 80s joint develope tanks
in the 2000 joint develope planes
in the 2020 joint develope nuclear missile satellites
in the 2050 joint deveoped a new india.... lol
:lol:

master_fx said:
in the 2050 joint deveoped a new india.... lol
:lol:

and whats pakistans contributions into it.

master_fx said:
No, I dont.

Did you mean T-902M was a co-devlopment between China and Pakistan??
What did China and Pakistan contribute for Al-Khalid??

Its a roaring success when its inducted.

Nuclear missile satellite may be the silver bullet of all the weapons, can ou elobarate on this?

in the 2050 joint deveoped a new india.... lol:lol:
You dont need to, a new re-surgent India is already in the making, I'm expecting a democratic republic of China.

Another counter argument hmmmnnn......Plz wait for me:bat:

:flag:

Jay_ said:
No, I dont.

Did you mean T-902M was a co-devlopment between China and Pakistan??
What did China and Pakistan contribute for Al-Khalid??

the frame which is from mbt2000/ type-90

Its a roaring success when its inducted.

Nuclear missile satellite may be the silver bullet of all the weapons, can ou elobarate on this?

no need to just simply that space nuclear attack would be much more effective than land based and sea based.......

You dont need to, a new re-surgent India is already in the making, I'm expecting a democratic republic of China.
na we-chinese ppl love commies..... (ppl who love democrazy are in taiwan rite now) and china is fine, is on her to way to become a superpower!!

master_fx said:
na we-chinese ppl love commies..... (ppl who love democrazy are in taiwan rite now) and china is fine, is on her to way to become a superpower!!
The recent farmers riot in Wanzhou just proves how much Chinese people like communism :D

I'm looking forward for a new democratic China, communist china will die a slow death, nevertheless it will die.

Jay_ said:
The recent farmers riot in Wanzhou just proves how much Chinese people like communism :D

I'm looking forward for a new democratic China, communist china will die a slow death, nevertheless it will die.

depends..... those riot are lead by poor people but imagine if commie pull them out of poverty in the next several years.... *they wont say a sh*t against the gov:cool:...

Jay_ said:
The recent farmers riot in Wanzhou just proves how much Chinese people like communism

Money is the priority in China and uneducated farmers are very lazy...my relatives donated money to build roads for some rural community. The next time we visited them, we found out that they didn't finish building the road, instead, they just splitted the money among each other and kept it...farmers are exactly the quality of people you want to get an opinion of govn't from. You can easily bribe them to agree with you on anything.

hehe, if the communism can not let our nation independent from the west nations if the communism can not let our nation Emancipated from the Kuomintang if the communism can not let our nation develp from now, we will not choose communism, we r not foolish.
and china has 90 million farmer, without them we have no food withou them we must built the house ourself without them we must be a farmer,
we will not forget them.
so, every nation has his own conditions. before u accuse some one or some nation without deep thinking, i despised u.

So all the hyped up peasant reveloution is pure BS then? Now I see, Mao bribed the peasants to rise up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom