What's new

Caretaker PM Kakar grilled during LUMS visit as he faces tough questions from ‘angry youth’

Case in point:

@muhammadhafeezmalik , poori thread parho. Aur yeh banda PTI ka bhi nhn hai.

The same lawyer summarized it perfectly:

'This man has absolutely no depth to his answers. There is no logical basis for what he says. He is a fifth grader who swallowed a thesaurus over the summer break & came back to school to find himself sat in the headmaster’s seat.'

I have been parroting this since long, faujis love fancy English. Nothing gets them wetter! ;)
He is saying Pakistan is a Hybrid / facade democracy
tough luck, deal with it

I like the Kakar and Bugti combo
its called Balochistan model - as Balochistan is the only province that army controls from top to bottom politically with puppets like Kakar and Bugti
They want to implement this model throughout the country

Musharraf/PML-Q model on steroids

Last edited:
To everyone who thinks the kids were sticking up for IK or that IK would have fared any better, the same kids would have drilled IK a new one too if he ever went there.

To everyone who thinks the kids were sticking up for IK or that IK would have fared any better, the same kids would have drilled IK a new one too if he ever went there.
Imran Khan faced such kids in US and UK many times. Faced universities students in UK.

@Mirzali Khan we accept you we have 35 million Afghan refugees we treat you well but you bring crimes Chaos to Pakistan

You're here in USA on Pakistani passport but you're leaches to Pakistan

You have identity crisis not for I'm pure and patriotic Pakistani you haramkhor vulture Afghani

@Mirzali Khan we accept you we have 35 million Afghan refugees we treat you well but you bring crimes Chaos to Pakistan

You're here in USA on Pakistani passport but you're leaches to Pakistan

You have identity crisis not for I'm pure and patriotic Pakistani you haramkhor vulture Afghani

There's a lot of schizos on this forum lmfaoo

Case in point:

@muhammadhafeezmalik , poori thread parho. Aur yeh banda PTI ka bhi nhn hai.

The same lawyer summarized it perfectly:

'This man has absolutely no depth to his answers. There is no logical basis for what he says. He is a fifth grader who swallowed a thesaurus over the summer break & came back to school to find himself sat in the headmaster’s seat.'

I have been parroting this since long, faujis love fancy English. Nothing gets them wetter! ;)

Moez is in among my favorite lawyers, but for some weeks he is obsessed with J. Muneeb and against PM Kakar irrationally. He schooled students brilliantly about constitution, for example his answer about illegal Afghans was very articulated to me, not sure about you.

For same reason they planned and executed "Project Niazi".

Its going to get worse with Shrek Nawaja next.
Some people even can't read from Parcha:

These are kids at university who can think critically.

The issue are the retards in the villages who will turn up to jalsas and vote for a plate of food.

People in villages have more sense to political matters than these university students, you may not have met them regularly, these university students can be changed from anti-establishment to pro-establishment in matter of few hours:

People from villages can't be manipulated so easily contrary to common beliefs.

We downgraded from Imran Khan to Mr. Potato head 😂

Oh you deluded Patwari.

This Khaki Haram Khor was so rattled that he had to lecture one of the kids on anger management!

He downed several bottles of water to keep his nerves in check.

And then had a number of petty and snide remarks at the kids throughout proving himself to be the utter b@stardly coward slave of the Khaki Criminals that he is.

You watched him drinking water several times on pro-PTI Facebook pages, he drank water for just two times from same bottle in two hours, he was a very good guy when he was assisting Mr. Niazi.

Last edited:
Which question you are referring?? One girl was not able to differentiate between a refugee and infiltrated person, another was not aware article 05, a "chanda" was worried why terrorists of 09 May are still in jail, one was curious why PM using left hand, another was asking why PM visited LUMS.
What's the definition of terrorism

Ahsan ul ahsan is terrorists or kids /PTI workers (even if it's true for them doing mob violence)

Seems karkar and sohaila warriach are the country intellectual base not doctors, engnrs or LUM students

Probably afgahnistan talibans seem more progressive now 😂

when this dude will visit LUMS ...
1698862948886.png

Back
Top Bottom