What's new

can anyone tll me ??

shahrukh121

New Recruit

Reaction score
Can i elect for MNA while I am in Army. Can anyone tell me about appeal medical board and their requirements ???
waiting for your reply...

Your question is not clear and grammatically correct. Do you mean being elected Member of national assembly while in army?

I think there is a waiting period you have to serve before you can join politics (correct me if I am wrong)
Unless you are a general .... you can just take over then

While u serving in Any kind of Armed forces , you can not take part in elections.thus can not be elected...

Can i elect for MNA while I am in Army. Can anyone tell me about appeal medical board and their requirements ???
waiting for your reply...

nowadays, kids are too ambitious... good though. but hey shahrukh you CANNOT enjoy two offices at the same time. even if you join Army and later retire, you will have to have two years gap before you could enjoy the life of practical politics, in case you join other government office, still this two years gap is necessary before joining politics, and while being the office holder of any government institution of any rank, you CANNOT have any other office of profit, even privately, as per the rules.

Back
Top Bottom