What's new

Burraq UCAV & Shahpur UAV inducted in Pakistani arsenal.

UUI.jpg
What is this thing?? Looks like a flying bike!

Okay So Indians are out with their 'discredit spree' again? Why am i not surprised?

CH-3 Is a 'tactical UAV' Which Pakistan hasn't even bought!

Both Shahpar and Burraq are inspired from the Falco, we have been producing at PAC not CH-3 that we don't even have. By all means, both Shahpar and Burraq are LARGER than the Falco.

If 'looks' are the standard for copying stuff for Indian 'self appointed aeronautical engineers' on PDF, then one of those Indian UAVs with forward mounted wing flaps (Rustam or whatever its called) is also a CH-3 copy, which makes CH-3 the grandmother of all UAVs. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Burraq is an armed UCAV. Look this news in context with purchase of Turkish ATGMs.
:pakistan:

Also note the background picture of gentlemen. A UAV launching missile. Hope you get it.

I am really glad to hear that.

Even if the drones are not very capable as compared to more advanced nations in the world, we have something to work on. We have used drones for surveillance for several years now and after we have the armed drones, it is only going to improve further.

Sooner or later, the range will be extended to many more hundreds, the payload will be raised from heavier to heavier and the cruise speed is only going to increase.

We have the base, now it's time to tweek around get the most out of it.

Two things
1- Two missiles can be seen hanging from the model, looks like a UCAV.
2- Almost Identical like CH-3. We had been hearing about PA being interested in CH-3 and difficulties in developing a UCAV domestically, looks like Chinese have provided input and design details.
Pakistan+army+air+force+CH-3+unmanned+combat+aerial+vehicles+%2528UCAV%2529+China+FT-5+AR-1laser+guided+missile+Pakistan+Aeronautical+Complex+%2528PAC%2529+Falco+UAV+NESCom+Burraq+UAV+predator+MQ-1+MQ-9+%25283%2529.jpg

My wild guess, CH-3 renamed as Burraq and most probably china gave license to build CH-3 in house
Very probable.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom