What's new

Biden to Visit Saudi Arabia in Mid-July: NBC

Lol, Saudi putting conditions on America. Biden is weak, myabe that's why. If it was a regular US president, Bush or Trump the Saudi king will go to Washington, stand on one leg, bark like a puppy and seek forgiveness. US is the master, Saudi is the slave, not the other way around.

I know that being a Bangladeshi is a hard thing in general for various of reasons that I won't mention here not to hurt your feelings, but I think that you don't understand the US-Saudi Arabian relationship or understand the mindset of Saudi Arabians.

To begin with they were never a Western colony or colony for that matter, they don't feel any inferiority to Westerners in general from my dealings with them, on the contrary they see themselves as equals historically speaking and in fact they conquered large areas of Europe and ruled, dominated and heavily influenced it for centuries. In Spain and Portugal alone for almost 1 millennia.

No US president to date has ever been able to influence the inner workings of Saudi Arabia. What Saudi Arabia did during the 1970's (when they were far weaker) during the oil embargo, had that been any other country outside of Russia, China etc. they would have attacked it long ago or attempted a coup. 9/11 another. The list is endless.

Even today it is Biden that is coming to KSA to beg for forgiveness and to beg Saudi Arabia to stabilize the oil prices. The same Saudi Arabia don't give a **** about US/Western pressure to sanction Russia or cut ties. Not to mention the incredibly strategic Saudi-Chinese relations.

It is clear that you are nothing else than a hater who projects his own insecurities.

As for slaves, Arabs, last time I checked, were never slaves, but I cannot say the same thing for you Bangladeshis.

LOL

You have now proved KSA is the global superpower, US is the vassal.

The Saudi royal family exists because the US kept it. The moment they will go out of line, they will be replaced. Let us not be delusional here.

US has the upper hand against any country on paper. Talk about stating the obvious.

The House of Saud have been in power for 300 years, long before the US was even a country. You are absolutely deluded to think that the US is able to remove that local dynasty from power. They have been the only constant in the Middle East for 300 years.

Most locals love them and why would they rebel when Saudi Arabia is one of the richest, most stable and most quickly developing countries in the entire world with top class infrastructure, great prospects for a great life etc.? Talk about delusion.

Yes, if the US really had a say in who rules KSA, MBS would not be the Crown Prince today but MBN who was the US favorite but he was removed from power and put in house arrest.:lol:

Your opinion goes against the trend.. Obama was ill treated by Saudi Arabia,, what could he do about it? Ziltch.. Trump could say anything about KSA as long as he was giving everything it wanted,, those are political games.. Saudi Arabia is a very powerful nation .. you like it or not.. don't look at it under a Bangali lens. with ifs. it will blind you..

That Bangladeshi seems to have a problem with Arabs from his posting history. I would not take him seriously.

Actually, Trump went to Saudi Arabia for his first overseas trip, making it the first destination which says a lot, and he got a sword to dance the Ardha like the baboon that he is. Obama made it perfectly clear he wanted to do to Egypt for his first trip to speak at Cairo University and was not received very well and his next visit was to Saudi Arabia where he bowed down when greeting King Abul Aziz Salman. He took a lot of flack here in the US for that. Bush was holding the king's hand as if he was his first cousin! The US has spent hundreds of billions to help protect Saudiya and please them until recently where they realized their ways were wrong and now that worthless no good for nothing (except he's much better than that goon Trump) has to go there and beg forgiveness for the horrible things he said about Saudiya and MBS.

Well put.

Can anyone ever remember a US president that was this embarrassed diplomatically speaking? From stating this to

coming to literally beg?

It is quite incredible and a sign of the diminishing influence of the US in the world.

Last edited:
I know that being a Bangladeshi is a hard thing in general for various of reasons that I won't mention here not to hurt your feelings, but I think that you don't understand the US-Saudi Arabian relationship or understand the mindset of Saudi Arabians.

To begin with they were never a Western colony or colony for that matter, they don't feel any inferiority to Westerners in general from my dealings with them, on the contrary they see themselves as equals historically speaking and in fact they conquered large areas of Europe and ruled, dominated and heavily influenced it for centuries. In Spain and Portugal alone for almost 1 millennia.

No US president to date has ever been able to influence the inner workings of Saudi Arabia. What Saudi Arabia did during the 1970's (when they were far weaker) during the oil embargo, had that been any other country outside of Russia, China etc. they would have attacked it long ago or attempted a coup. 9/11 another. The list is endless.

Even today it is Biden that is coming to KSA to beg for forgiveness and to beg Saudi Arabia to stabilize the oil prices. The same Saudi Arabia don't give a **** about US/Western pressure to sanction Russia or cut ties. Not to mention the incredibly strategic Saudi-Chinese relations.

It is clear that you are nothing else than a hater who projects his own insecurities.

US has the upper hand against any country on paper. Talk about stating the obvious.

The House of Saud have been in power for 300 years, long before the US was even a country. You are absolutely deluded to think that the US is able to remove that local dynasty from power. They have been the only constant in the Middle East for 300 years.

Most locals love them and why would they rebel when Saudi Arabia is one of the richest, most stable and most quickly developing countries in the entire world with top class infrastructure, great prospects for a great life etc.? Talk about delusion.

Yes, if the US really had a say in who rules KSA, MBS would not be the Crown Prince today but MBN who was the US favorite but he was removed from power and put in house arrest.:lol:

Well put.

Can anyone ever remember a US president that was this embarrassed diplomatically speaking? From stating this to

to coming to beg?

It is quite incredible and a sign of the diminishing influence of the US in the world.

I know that being a Pakistani is a hard thing in general for various reasons that I won't mention here not to hurt your feelings, but I don't think you understand aything about world politics. Rest of your post is not worth reading.

Of course not, with your one-digit IQ. Whatever we Pakistanis are, we are arguably not one of the ugliest and most irrelevant races in terms of accomplishments out there compared to numbers like your lot. Now go back to worshipping your deluded Hasina granny and badmouthing Pakistan. Not sure what your lot even do here on PDF?

Last edited:
Of course not, with your one-digit IQ. Whatever we Pakistanis are, we are arguably not one of the ugliest and most irrelevant races in terms of accomplishments out there compared to numbers like your lot. Now go back to worshipping your deluded Hasina granny and badmouthing Pakistan. Not sure what your lot even do here on PDF?

You are certainly the most beggar of countries, you are abosolutely relevant in the beggar community. That is certainly a great achievement we are not able to achieve.

As for the topic, a certain beggar from the beggaristan is changing the global power order just by writing some paragraphs. That's an easy win, hey! Keep winning! After all who knows better about the waning power of the US than you guys, they just did a regime change in your country.

Your opinion goes against the trend.. Obama was ill treated by Saudi Arabia,, what could he do about it? Ziltch.. Trump could say anything about KSA as long as he was giving everything it wanted,, those are political games.. Saudi Arabia is a very powerful nation .. you like it or not.. don't look at it under a Bangali lens. with ifs. it will blind you..

How can I see this with a Bengali lens? It's a global political matter. The US is THE superpower, it's a fact. The US does keep even countries like UK, Germany, Japan and Australia under it's thumb, it's a fact. The Saudis are a nobody, no country in the world counts in the face of the US superpower except for China and Russia. There are no ifs or buts, it is just stating the obvious.

Last edited:
How can I see this with a Bengali lens? It's a global political matter. The US is THE superpower, it's a fact. The US does keep even countries like UK, Germany, Japan and Australia under it's thumb, it's a fact. The Saudis are a nobody, no country in the world counts in the face of the US superpower except for China and Russia. There are no ifs or buts, it is just stating the obvious.
The obvious you are skipping is that Saudi Arabia (the nobody through your myopic lens) is a global energy power ..it controls the OPEC +.. and is a G 20 county.. among many other things..

The US controls those nations you've mentioned because they want mainly to be under its nuclear umbrella .. and second, economically .. their politics are aligned primarily in these two fields, security and economy..

Seems you posted to me instead of @Bengal71

Last edited:
The obvious you are skipping is that Saudi Arabia (the nobody through your myopic lens) is a global energy power ..it controls the OPEC +.. and is a G 20 county.. among many other things..

The US controls those nations you've mentioned because they want mainly to be under its nuclear umbrella .. and second, economically .. their politics are aligned primarily in these two fields, security and economy..

Yes, it's a big petrol station but that's it.

A lot of those countries themselves have their own nukes. Their politics align because they are European anglo-saxons, they are same race and brothers in Christianity, they are also all imperialists, get your facts right. The US doesn't give two shits about Saudi or any other Muslim or Arab country, they can and in the past have willy nilly destroyed and leveled to the ground multiple Muslim countries. It's not a lack of capability on their part, it is only a matter of their calculation whether you are still useful for their interest. The moment you go out of line against their command and interest, the petrol station will be leveled to the ground and taken over. Saudi is wealthy and that's it. Enjoy the wealth but don't be delusional about what the US is and what it is capable of. Even a country as powerful and capable as China doesn't underestimate the US.

Yes, it's a big petrol station but that's it.

A lot of those countries themselves have their own nukes. Their politics align because they are European anglo-saxons, they are same race and brothers in Christianity, they are also all imperialists, get your facts right. The US doesn't give two shits about Saudi or any other Muslim or Arab country, they can and in the past have willy nilly destroyed and leveled to the ground multiple Muslim countries. It's not a lack of capability on their part, it is only a matter of their calculation whether you are still useful for their interest. The moment you go out of line against their command and interest, the petrol station will be leveled to the ground and taken over. Saudi is wealthy and that's it. Enjoy the wealth but don't be delusional about what the US is and what it is capable of. Even a country as powerful and capable as China doesn't underestimate the US.
No one underestimates the US.. but you seem to have a peanut sized brain to think about Saudi Arabia _the biggest oil producer of the planet_ as a petrol station..

It is obvious you don't understand what is controlling the world's oil market and it 's economic implications on global politics and security..

So let's examine your arrogance and wet dreams.. let's say the US destroys KSA.. how much will the barrel of oil will cost $500, $1000, $2000.. and would supply China, India, Japan and many many other oil consumers in this planet..Russia can't, Venezuela can't and neither Iran.. so you are talking about a definite WW3..

Last edited:

With an estimated value of US$31.00 trillion, Saudi Arabia has the second most valuable natural resource reserves in the world.[15]

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/markets-economy/090516/10-countries-most-natural-resources.asp

The Qibla for almost 2 billion Muslims.

Trillions in mineral wealth.

Enormous political and economic clout in the Muslim world.

Helping keep the petrodollar system alive.

Strategic location in terms of world trade.

But, just a "gas station".:lol:

How I would love if Pakistan was just a "gas station".:lol:

No one underestimates the US.. but you seem to have a peanut sized brain to think about Saudi Arabia _the biggest oil producer of the planet_ as a petrol station..

It is obvious you don't understand what is controlling the world's oil market and it 's economic implications on global politics and security..

So let's examine your arrogance and wet dreams.. let's say the US destroys KSA.. how much will the barrel of oil will cost $500, $1000, $2000.. and would supply China, India, Japan and many many other oil consumers in this planet..Russia can't, Venezuela can't and neither Iran.. so you are talking about a definite WW3..

The guy has a one-digit IQ, as I wrote, either that or his anti-Arab hatred blinds him to this degree.

Sure, the US controls everything that is why Biden is going to KSA to beg and why MBS is still around. Let us not even mention 9/11, biggest attack on US soil in history by outside elements.

I will post this again because it is hilarious.

Whatever way you look at it, KSA won that post-Khashoggi media/propaganda campaign.

And indeed, nobody questions the worldwide supremacy of the US but to dismiss KSA in that fashion is ridiculous. US influence in KSA is far, far lower than it once was and far lower than it is in many/most Western-aligned countries.

Last edited:

The US will not destroy ksa, it will replace the Royal family. I doubt the Royal family will misbehave to start with.

The US will not destroy ksa, it will replace the Royal family. I doubt the Royal family will misbehave to start with.
Another wet dream of yours.. I know zionists have infiltrated your mentality.. You still se all this through your own slave's mentality lens..

LOL

You have now proved KSA is the global superpower, US is the vassal.

The Saudi royal family exists because the US kept it. The moment they will go out of line, they will be replaced. Let us not be delusional here.
Totally false.. it was all about oil.. and in that KSA always had the upper hand.. think about the Petro-dollar for instance..

Another wet dream of yours.. I know zionists have infiltrated your mentality.. You still se all this through your own slave's mentality lens..

KSA is in alliance with the zionists of Israel and America.

KSA is in alliance with the zionists of Israel and America.
Ah now you found nothing else to say but these idiocies..HaHaHa!

Forget it it.. and don't quote me anymore or you'll get more frustrated than you are..

Ah now you found nothing else to say but these idiocies..HaHaHa!

Forget it it.. and don't quote me anymore or you'll get more frustrated than you are..

You said those, I just replied with who the zionists are.

Of course you don't want me to quote you. I show you the mirror, that's why.

Begging for Oil!

Pakistani Beggars Can't be Choosers are slaves of American beggars. .... Slaves of slaves!!! Shame...
It is pushing rather than begging. Biden has two options in the short term to bring down gas prices in the US: increase supplier from ME or stop exports to Europe, buy massively on global spop and subsidize. The latter will be a very hard sell within US, so pushing KSA is simpler and cheaper.

In return MBS gets a reprieve from pariah status post kashoggi murder.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom