What's new

Biden checking Xi's Hongqi car

Hongqi is the Rolls Royce of China. It's expensive, but it's great.

The Hongqi L90 is priced at $1.4 million:
View attachment 1027645

The Hongqi H9 is priced at $63,000 USD.
View attachment 1027646

The Hongqi S9 is priced at $2.1 million:
View attachment 1027647

This is the Hongqi E mirror, which will be available soon:
View attachment 1027648
I thought only the officials were allowed to drive it? I would buy it if it was for sale in Australia looks dope and since the president drives that brand i can assume its top quality too

Lol, Chinese are not just buying your Western brand name cars, there are Chinese want to buy good Chinese brand products too.
Most likely bought by Ccp members

Most likely bought by Ccp members

Let's just assume this is true, even then it's 100 millions people, more than the population of Germany.

The oldest car brand in China is Minsheng, which was born in 1931.

The first car produced by PRC was Jiefang, which was born in 1956.

Okay, I read somewhere it's one of the oldest brands. It says here
The first Hongqi car was born in 1958, which was also the first car produced independently in China.

The Chinese design ugly cars.
Nothing original. They can't help but copy.

Best designs by far are British followed by Italians. Americans are improving as well as the Japanese and Koreans.

Germans seem to have lost the plot recently with their BMWs.

Last edited:

Best designs by far are British followed by Italians.

Ugly bullshit indeed,

It was a Bri'ish who designed the car, Rolls Royce's chief designer. So if it's ugly, it's because English scum like yourself had a hand in it.

So the reality is even worse it seems.

You actually employ people to redesign old products, you lack the intellectual prowess to do anything yourselves.

The English gentleman clearly saw you coming, rehashed an old design, sold it to you for large sums of money and you rolled over like a good dog.

What is with Chinese posters projecting their shitty quality cars. We all know about great Chinese quality control in automobiles and in general.

Best designs by far are British followed by Italians. Americans are improving as well as the Japanese and Koreans.

British make the most unreliable cars. What good is cool design without reliability.

So the reality is even worse it seems.

You actually employ people to redesign old products, you lack the intellectual prowess to do anything yourselves.

The English gentleman clearly saw you coming, rehashed an old design, sold it to you for large sums of money and you rolled over like a good dog.
I don't know why I even entertain you. You're most likely either a Pajeet or a chav, either way you your place is in the breadline. LMAO @ Bri'ish who think their country matters.

I don't know why I even entertain you. You're most likely either a Pajeet or a chav, either way you your place is in the breadline. LMAO @ Bri'ish who think their country matters.

Well done
Your social credit score has gone up by 2 points.

Live stream CCTV direct to the Chinese state will now be removed from your toilet.

Hongqi is the Rolls Royce of China. It's expensive, but it's great.

The Hongqi L90 is priced at $1.4 million:
View attachment 1027645

The Hongqi H9 is priced at $63,000 USD.
View attachment 1027646

The Hongqi S9 is priced at $2.1 million:
View attachment 1027647

This is the Hongqi E mirror, which will be available soon:
View attachment 1027648
Colorful. Guess the aerodynamic wave design is out and box on wheels (except the little one) is in. I see this trend with the Rivians and several others.

Back
Top Bottom