What's new

BD-PAK relations in Hasina's Regime

If she does this how does she intend to protect our sovereignty and independence? She promised to protect these things in her manifesto and during the election campaign. I see a glaring contradiction here.

Transit has to be given keeping in mind our sovereignty will not be compromised.. IT CAN BE DONE...
India already drops its demand of direct transit rather transhipment. Basically Bangladesh will carry indian container.. not any indian ...
Like we receive that in one side of the border and deliver them in other side.. DHL style ;)

I respect everyone's opinion and respect Bangladesh of course, but I think the traitors of '71 cannot be apologized and we shouldn't do too much for BD...I'd also prefer good relations but what I can tell you about the trials against Pakistanis you're talking of: Not happening

Pakistan And Bangladesh: A Comaradery For A Common Journey To Peace And Prosperity

The Present concept of a nation state is that of a welfare state; a voluntary relinquishment of certain rights by the people for common well being. This principle makes it imperative for each democratic state to do its utmost for the welfare of its people. Bangladesh and Pakistan are pronouncedly democratic states, their mutually agreed aim is to achieve above-mentioned goal. At the same time, Bangladesh and Pakistan are such sister states whose prospects and problems are not dissimilar, a natural parallel exists between the two. As such, their ills and misfortunes need same kind of antidote.

Some of the problems that haunt the two could be summarized as follows:-

a) Terrorism: This is an old phenomenon endemic to both of them. Only recently the Western world has opened its eyes to this danger after being precariously affected by it, Pakistan and Bangladesh, on the other hand has been pestered by it since their inception. However, since it came into being as an independent entity, India started a full-blooded campaign to strangulate all other newly independent smaller states in the Sub-continent. Just because India inherited well heeled and fully lubricated foreign office machinery from British India, it utilized it to its maximum to vilify the newly independent state. The then Pakistan was denied its legitimate share in civil and military manpower, hardware and cash, just to starve it to death. State sponsored armed bands were unleashed to kill and maul those refugees who were waging their way to Pakistan. This was a state terrorism by any canon and definition. In mid sixties, a mischievous campaign of false and malicious propaganda was launched to create misgivings between the people of two wings of Pakistan ending with the dismemberment of Pakistan. This was a classic portrayal of the naked state terrorism perpetrated by India in the contemporary modern history.
The story does not finish there. Even after that sad episode, Pakistan and Bangladesh have been victims of crude terrorism from this colossus called India. The process still goes on unabated.

b) Water scarcity: This is just another problem besetting the duo. The rivers irrigating Bangladesh and Pakistan unfortunately have their origin in India. This gift of the Almighty God has been misused criminally by it to force the two to fall in line.

c) Economic Problem: Pakistan and Bangladesh posses an economy having striking similarity. Both have mainly agrarian economy with a nascent industry based on agriculture. Their pre-mature industrial growth needs protection; protection from within and outside. From inside, industries need support of subsides and favorable government policies, at the same time, they also need protection from outside competition. Unfortunately, their industries face a common danger in the form of competition from cheap Indian goods. India, taking the cover of SAARC Free Trade Agreement has been pressurizing the two to open their markets for its goods and to provide it the status of MFN (Most Favored Nation), which if done would certainly destroy their own industrial growth.

d) Security: Security is a fundamental need of every living being. Not only humans but lesser creatures also need security for their fuller existence, Human cannot live and thrive happily in its absence. The peoples of Bangladesh and Pakistan have been living their lives under the constant threat from their bigger neighbor. India’s hostile postures have forced the two to seek assistance from power beyond Asia. This again, has drawn some adverse fall outs in the community of Asian nations with very unpleasant consequences.

e) Border Disputes: Safe and calm borders and frontiers are necessary for security of a nation. Both Bangladesh and Pakistan share large chunks of borders with India. Self appointed regional power intoxicated with the wishful dream of ‘Mother India’ violates the border rights of the two at the time of its choice. No international convention, no moral bounds have ever deterred it form molesting the sanctity of lands so dear to their respective peoples.

f) Smuggling: Smuggling is a bane to the economy, security and culture of a nation. Usually, every nation bans and prohibits production, consumption and sale of certain materials and products within their borders due to diverse reasons. Smuggling makes it easy the availability of those prohibited items. Bangladesh and Pakistan are facing severe problems due to continuous inflow of contraband products and items from India. Due to religio-cultural constrains both of them disapprove the existence of certain items within their society. However, India, their common neighbor has no such religious or moral obligation. Consequently, with the blessing and patronage of the state authorities a stream of such contraband cheap Indian products and items has been continuously smuggled into Bangladesh and Pakistan.

Conclusion:
A bird’s eye view of above issues reveals that all these problems merit similar kinds of treatment. The need of the hours is that the leadership and the people of Bangladesh and Pakistan join hands and hammer out a common strategy to counter these multifaceted ailments.

THE END

Lt. Col. Shariful Haq Bir Uttam

Untold Facts Blog Archive Pakistan And Bangladesh: A Comaradery For A Common Journey To Peace And Prosperity

My pesonal view not nessarly share by other BD member.

I belong to pre 71 generation but grow up in USA. I had diffrent feeling about Pakistani when I was growing up in BD but changed dramatically when get to know some of them pesonally here in USA. Some how history has been written in way so that people of BD will have some resentment for pakistani in general. Majority of BD's media also pro-indian and promote total hindu culture in the name of bangalism. People who reject this anti islamic culture either label as "Razakar" or foundamentalist. If being Islamic minded is that than so be it.........
I hear about rape and mass killing by pak army but how come there were military camps around our villeges but neither any one got raped nor any mass grave found? Not necessarily true for other part of BD. I don't believe Pak army is full of angel but I find it hard to belive a Islamic army would be as evil. If some parts of BD decided to take arms against BD because some issue than I don't think BD army will be so nice to spare them. I personally believe threre is a geneticly mutated inerested group in BD who keep this war crime issue alive to further derail pak-bd relation for their own interest and some how for unexplained reson this same group of people also very anti Islamic. This same group also want us to believe that liberation war took place to reject Islam and established secularism. If that was the case than than Pak army didn't kill enough............

last and formost.

Either make the relation between pak-bangla stronger or cut it off completely. It's like "You can't have your cake and eat it, too". :disagree:

Pak-Bangladesh zindabad ........:cheers:

My pesonal view not nessarly share by other BD member.

I belong to pre 71 generation but grow up in USA. I had diffrent feeling about Pakistani when I was growing up in BD but changed dramatically when get to know some of them pesonally here in USA. Some how history has been written in way so that people of BD will have some resentment for pakistani in general. Majority of BD's media also pro-indian and promote total hindu culture in the name of bangalism. People who reject this anti islamic culture either label as "Razakar" or foundamentalist. If being Islamic minded is that than so be it.........
I hear about rape and mass killing by pak army but how come there were military camps around our villeges but neither any one got raped nor any mass grave found? Not necessarily true for other part of BD. I don't believe Pak army is full of angel but I find it hard to belive a Islamic army would be as evil. If some parts of BD decided to take arms against BD because some issue than I don't think BD army will be so nice to spare them. I personally believe threre is a geneticly mutated inerested group in BD who keep this war crime issue alive to further derail pak-bd relation for their own interest and some how for unexplained reson this same group of people also very anti Islamic. This same group also want us to believe that liberation war took place to reject Islam and established secularism. If that was the case than than Pak army didn't kill enough............

last and formost.

Either make the relation between pak-bangla stronger or cut it off completely. It's like "You can't have your cake and eat it, too". :disagree:

Pak-Bangladesh zindabad ........:cheers:

Currently I am in Dhaka, and the apartment building I live in we have 10 flats, out of them 8 are PK familly who are here in Job Visa.. Wonderfull people they are.. In every festival all the ladies send me food and all.. as I am the only bachelor here.. :tdown:
We have a very friendly relationship with all of them and none of them are fanatics.. Even our caretaker collected a calling bell which speaks loudly in Urdu.. :D
These are all personal relationship and nothing to do with asking for justice for any crime which was done by some pakistani... I beleive a lot of Pakistani will support me as well...
Thanks

Currently I am in Dhaka, and the apartment building I live in we have 10 flats, out of them 8 are PK familly who are here in Job Visa.. Wonderfull people they are.. In every festival all the ladies send me food and all.. as I am the only bachelor here.. :tdown:
We have a very friendly relationship with all of them and none of them are fanatics.. Even our caretaker collected a calling bell which speaks loudly in Urdu.. :D
These are all personal relationship and nothing to do with asking for justice for any crime which was done by some pakistani... I beleive a lot of Pakistani will support me as well...
Thanks

Iajdani some questions for you for my understanding since you are so involve.

overview
The problem is 71 has two angles. BD looking it as liberation and Pakistan looking it as betrayal. Both side are rite but also wrong at the same time. Under this complicated circumstances,

What if Pakistan bluntly say go to hell and we have nothing to do with you guys?
What would be your next approach than?

how is it evan possible to kill 3 mil people in 9 months by 95 thousands solder as alleged?

How is it possible to rape 100 of thousands as alleged.

If they rape all this women than how did they manage to kill all this people at the same time?

So what are the option here?

Its not the Numbers what Counts, Its the Crime! If one Womans Modesty is Violated it equals a million, If One Innocent soul is murdered It Equals a Million.

I feel the Numbers may have been Exaggerated, We can all agree on it. Cant we?

Its not the Numbers what Counts, Its the Crime! If one Womans Modesty is Violated it equals a million, If One Innocent soul is murdered It Equals a Million.

I feel the Numbers may have been Exaggerated, We can all agree on it. Cant we?

Then why do you Indians like to torture? Why do you do that to Muslims and Kashmiris? Indians can talk about peace, human rights and so on but they will neverthelesss do the opposite :blah:

Then why do you Indians like to torture? Why do you do that to Muslims and Kashmiris? Indians can talk about peace, human rights and so on but they will neverthelesss do the opposite :blah:
Take care of your existing Muslim Population, leave Indian Muslims alone. I know some of you think Indian Muslims hate India, well Its all just day dreaming! We are Proud to be Indians, and will Remain so. As For Kashmir, Its an Integral Part of India. God Speed.

Take care of your existing Muslim Population, leave Indian Muslims alone. I know some of you think Indian Muslims hate India, well Its all just day dreaming! We are Proud to be Indians, and will Remain so. As For Kashmir, Its an Integral Part of India. God Speed.

So I guess it's ok to kill and rape kasmiri people becase it's part of sacred India.:enjoy:

According to you
"Its not the Numbers what Counts, Its the Crime! If one Womans Modesty is Violated it equals a million, If One Innocent soul is murdered It Equals a Million."

So I guess it's ok to kill and rape kasmiri people becase it's part of sacred India.:enjoy:

According to you
"Its not the Numbers what Counts, Its the Crime! If one Womans Modesty is Violated it equals a million, If One Innocent soul is murdered It Equals a Million."
Please, Imran Khan came out into the open Regarding the Torture and Killings of Innocents by the Pak Army crushing the Insurgents in Balochistan, well is it ok? No. Is Killing of Kashmiris Ok? NEVER, We have Human Rights Activists Campaigning to get Justice While Certain BD members want India to be Destroyed! Kashmir is as much a part of India as Delhi is. PERIOD.

I Suggest You go back on Topic.

Please, Imran Khan came out into the open Regarding the Torture and Killings of Innocents by the Pak Army crushing the Insurgents in Balochistan, well is it ok? No. Is Killing of Kashmiris Ok? NEVER, We have Human Rights Activists Campaigning to get Justice While Certain BD members want India to be Destroyed! Kashmir is as much a part of India as Delhi is. PERIOD.

I Suggest You go back on Topic.

I was on topic until you decided to drop by to **** up the thread. As I said before I have no interest on India or Indian what so ever.

One more thing, Numerous West Pakistanis were Murdered even though they were not Army men or Women. What about the perpetrators?? Arent they human enough? Death is always the same for all I believe.

good. you are proud of a country wich is on of best allies of israel wich is mass killing our fellow muslim brothers in palestine

btw we are not concerned about muslims of india if they are killed or descriminitated when their mosques are destroyed and the killers are awarded after killing 3000 muslims,these are their problems. we are only concerned about our kashmiri brothers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom