What's new

Armour piercing rounds seized from gun dealer

RescueRanger

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
NOT in MSM.

Pakistan Rangers conducting an IBO in conjunction with local police carried out a seizure on the godown (warehouse) of an illegal arms dealer known as Amirabdullah alias Bunty.

Among the find were 9000 of these green tip 5.56 rounds manufactured in Bosnia
5B6A74DE-44FF-4E7F-90A6-530518917C0E.jpeg

It would seem arms and ammo from Afghanistan is flowing freely into the hands of criminals in Pakistan.

Just another reminder of the selfless sacrifices and brave actions of our security forces at protecting Pakistan. And why Pakistan needs to tackle Afghanistan head on.

Shared as received via source.

Salam.

May be this arms dealer did not play ball with the Idara so he has to be on the losing end.

Since Idara is always looking for assets & scapegoats, this seems to be turn of this arm dealer to get locked away, till he is complacent again.

May be this arms dealer did not play ball with the Idara so he has to be on the losing end.

Since Idara is always looking for assets & scapegoats, this seems to be turn of this arm dealer to get locked away, till he is complacent again.
Who knows either way good find.

NOT in MSM.

Pakistan Rangers conducting an IBO in conjunction with local police carried out a seizure on the godown (warehouse) of an illegal arms dealer known as Amirabdullah alias Bunty.

Among the find were 9000 of these green tip 5.56 rounds manufactured in Bosnia
View attachment 924009

It would seem arms and ammo from Afghanistan is flowing freely into the hands of criminals in Pakistan.

Just another reminder of the selfless sacrifices and brave actions of our security forces at protecting Pakistan. And why Pakistan needs to tackle Afghanistan head on.

Shared as received via source.

Salam.

AP are available anyway .. as are hollow points.

Available doesn’t mean legal sir jee. Treated same as PB, I sure hope you don’t have any in your possession?

Why would any ordinary person have need for AP rounds what are you hunting ? Jason Bourne?

The equation is simple,
If they are illegal, they shouldn't be here.
The fact that they are here, means they were smuggled in.

People responsible for stopping them, ( Pak Fauj ) do nothing.
neither the billion Rupee fence, nor the forts have done much to curtail smuggling.

One may claim, Fauj makes money out of it.

The equation is simple,
If they are illegal, they shouldn't be here.
The fact that they are here, means they were smuggled in.

People responsible for stopping them, ( Pak Fauj ) do nothing.
neither the billion Rupee fence, nor the forts have done much to curtail smuggling.

One may claim, Fauj makes money out of it.
But they did do something. The IBO is proof of it. You didn’t answer my original question, I sure hope you don’t have any in your possession :astagh:

Great job but I am sceptical of the timing. I hope I am wrong but the filth of our generals can’t be ignored. Last week there was a report of importing armour piercing bullets. Khan chef being asked if his windows are also bullet proof .

Again I hope I am wrong but looks like they setting a back story . Why would TLP need armour piercing bullets when Pak soldiers are in Toyota Hillux ?

Great job but I am sceptical of the timing. I hope I am wrong but the filth of our generals can’t be ignored. Last week there was a report of importing armour piercing bullets. Khan chef being asked if his windows are also bullet proof .

Again I hope I am wrong but looks like they setting a back story . Why would TLP need armour piercing bullets when Pak soldiers are in Toyota Hillux ?
TTP have used AP rounds against Pak security forces before. Nothing new there

4CCECBA9-AA71-47F5-ADF9-E27E2237FDC7.jpeg

BB9239E1-C21D-42E2-9D73-DA1912F2A06C.jpeg

A290A3E7-322A-42A0-A63F-A3A321CB8ABA.jpeg

But they did do something. The IBO is proof of it. You didn’t answer my original question, I sure hope you don’t have any in your possession :astagh:

They did ? But rangers comes specifically under the interior ministry's domain or don't they ? :D

They did ? But rangers comes specifically under the interior ministry's domain or don't they ? :D
IBOs are lead by Pak Army with paramilitary and local provincial police providing resources. So when you look at it from that angle, yes they did 😇

Very sad with that the Money spent on border posts was actually a typical Army contract that is given to Favourte Companies who themselves are retired Fauji Thekedars for Overcharged contracts that results in nothing

And yet the results are the same
The Kahki Chaddis are trying their level best to DFelay the elections with Drama of So called IBO ops just when the Legal elections are round the corner, Favouring corrupts
No worries once Khans comes in InshAllah thois Harami of the highest order and the likes of the BHurwa Recently retired loser will be put in place

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom